Chapter 1081-1090

1081: Meng Family's Death (8)

Unexpectedly, Gu Zhen cherished this wild species so much, which made Meng Zhan feel humiliated by being slapped several times.

After that, Meng Heng also occupied the title of the eldest son of the eldest son, and grabbed the position of the son of the Meng clan—the wild species, he is also worthy?

"Oh--it's a pity for me--"

Meng Zhan frowned.

He wanted to listen, what tricks this person could tell.

"Do you really think that Cousin Heng is not your son? Apart from you, Aunt Shu has no second man. Whether it is before marriage, after marriage, or after the divorce, she has never betrayed you, even if you marry your father. The original relationship is maintained." Jiang Pengji smiled, "Furthermore, do you know who wrote the Fourth Female Books? If you know who she is, why would it be a pity if you want to skin and drink blood?"

Where would Meng Zhan meet ? Letter, with a mocking sneer at the corner of his lips.

"You should ask Gu Zhen about this, and hear if she has a face!"

Meng Zhan believed in his own eyes. Gu Zhen was the only woman he had loved and hated.

He betrayed him again and again, really thinking that he was afraid of the Gu family and the Liu family, and didn't dare to touch her?

"Of course she has the face to respond, I'm afraid you don't have the courage to admit your mistakes -"

Meng Zhan is an extremely confident and extremely paranoid person. This kind of person has a typical characteristic-he doesn't shed tears when he sees the coffin and breaks through the south wall. Do not look back—because such people will not believe that they are wrong, they will only believe in the information they have judged.

If you kill Meng Zhan without doing anything, people will go to death generously, because in his heart, he is right.

That being the case, Jiang Pengji used iron proof to break his confidence!

Let him see who is wrong!

Meng Zhan laughed angrily, his entire face looked distorted and weird, and his tone was harsh and honest, "Ignorance, such inferior methods are less than 10% of your father. If you want to kill, you will kill, if you want to slash, if the old man retreats half a step, I told the old man to thunder and strike—"

For the literati of this era, there is always something above life.

Meng Zhan is really not afraid of death.

Jiang Pengji looked at Meng Zhan's face seriously, and said, "I can eat everything, but I can't suffer."

"Can't suffer?" She said this, and Meng Zhan's old face flashed with threads. Taunting, "You haven't eaten it yet!"

Except for his hard mouth and seemingly no other support, Meng Zhan was not afraid at all.

Meng Zhan originally wanted to integrate Cangzhou's forces, and finally had another battle. How could Jiang Pengji not be able to easily get Cangzhou.

After some thoughts, he gave up this plan and instead gave Cangzhou to Huang Song. At the same time, he promised benefits to the Zhongzhao Nie clan and the Beiyuan Yi clan. By using the two to contain Jiang Pengji, she had scruples and couldnt let go. Find Huang Song to settle accounts.

This kind of humiliating juggling and calculations can't stand any arrogant person-

but it's not enough if she can't bear it, unless she disregards the overall situation and seeks death for a moment!