Extra Story: Xu Ke

Extra Story: Xu Ke (Past Life)

Xu Ke, whose name is Xiaoyu, is from Zisang County.

Born in a bitterly cold, fortunately to meet a teacher, I have the opportunity to learn a skill.

Before the big change at the age of seventeen, he had imagined his future countless times and was full of enthusiasm.

Although life is poor, he still has fun in suffering. The poor body cannot make his spirit impoverished.

The mentor was slightly worried about Xu Ke's optimism.

The more glorious people are, once they encounter setbacks, they will either be more stubborn and more stubborn, or they will be completely destroyed and fall into the abyss.

In the Eastern Qing Dynasty, the nobles respected the noble family, and the living space left to the poor family was not rich, not to mention that Xu Ke's family conditions were not even comparable to the ordinary poor family. With such a proud personality, he was really worried that Xu Ke would not be able to stand it once he was hit by the reality.

The teacher had a faint hunch, but he didn't directly talk to Xu Keming. He just wanted to wait for him to get older and have a good talk between the teacher and the disciple.

Unexpectedly, Xu Ke was imprisoned after a short thought.

"I was arrested and thrown into jail? How could it be?"

Teacher Xu Ke was awakened by the young man at home, and he was shocked to forget his words when he heard the news.

How could Xiaoyu kill someone?

"Quickly, change my clothes and go to see the county guard!" Teacher

Xu Ke is also regarded as a famous celebrity in the local area. He opened a private school. Among the students, his favorite is Xu Ke.

Although from a poor background, he has excellent savvy, is careful and patient, and has the ability to remember the past. It is very worry-free to teach.

He also plans to wait for Xu Ke's weak title to recommend him to go to Beijing to find friends and find a future for Xu Ke.

How did you become a murderer?

The guard of Zisang County watched the celebrity face and revealed a little bit of inside information.

It turned out that Xu Ke's mother ran into a nobleman when he went to the market to buy vegetables, and was pushed to the ground by the nobleman's companion and threw his head on the floor. Xu Ke had just left school that day and was at home. He was very angry when he heard the news. He took a knife and went to find someone to avenge him. As a result, he hacked to death the nobleman's family. He was outnumbered, and in the end he was caught and beaten up and thrown into prison-the

county guard sighed, "I know that it is your proud disciple. The old lady has sent someone to take care of him, so he won't suffer too much in prison. "The

teacher was completely blank when he heard it, and said for a long time, "The revenge of killing the mother should have been reported. Why is Xiaoyu wrong?" The

county guard couldn't help rolling his eyes. What kind of king law is there in this world? The

teacher said angrily, Wang Fa? Xiaoyus mother was killed. Will that "nobleman" and his minion run dog be punished? Be punished by the king?"

Dongqing's law said It sounds good, but when it comes to real implementation, it's just a shit.

The gentry "manslaughtered" the poor or the common people. On the face of it, they said that they would not be punished severely, and that they would be fined if they were to really run it.