Chapter 911-920

911: dormant for two years, the general trend of the world (2)

"Feng Zishi, that's your lord, not your daughter. Don't be coaxed by her rhetoric, and you just forget everything, okay?"

Qi Guan asked him to come back from the inspection and found that the lord was missing.

Fengzhen is also wronged. How does he know that the lord is so treacherous?

The lord gave up and was tired.

Qi Guan made Youyou sigh, "Fortunately, the clans of Chongzhou are holding each other's strengths, and they can't recover their vitality temporarily. Don't worry

if the lord is not there." If Chongzhou really needs Jiang Pengji, according to the lord's temperament, she will not leave the mess and leave.

Now--

"It's nothing--

let her go." Apart from compromising, Guan Guan couldn't think of a second option.

Feng Zhen ridiculed, "Wen Zheng still said that I am not the same?" After all

, Feng Zhen still sighed inwardly, thinking-

it was not that they were played by the lord, it was clear that they were too spoiled by the lord, and deliberately let him Holding her.

Neither of them knew. The lord, who said he was going back to Marushu, made a small bend on the way home and turned to another place.

It's midsummer, and the sun is shining brightly.

Under the command and dispatch of Wei Ci and others, the construction of several major avenues in Beijing has been completed, and the construction of the city has also been planned.

"Zi Xiao, eat a watermelon. This watermelon is soaked in a well and it is very cold. You can eat some to relieve the heat, so that the heat will not faint."

Zhang Ping dutifully played the role of a babysitter, wishing to put Wei Ci this porcelain The beauty confessed.

Wei Ci raised his head upon hearing the sound, and took a plate of watermelons from Zhang Ping.

Peel off the skin, cut the flesh into even-sized pieces, and place them on the food tray.

It's red and has a great appetite when looking at it.

Wei Ci smiled and said, "Where is Ci so fragile? On the contrary, it is you who pay less attention to your manners."

Look at what Zhang Ping's dress is now?

He was dressed in crude linen clothes, with long hair wrapped in a cloth towel, and a wet face towel on his head for shade.

"How about Zixiao is an immortal in the world, I'm just a mortal in mud?" Shao Guang panted, his clothes wet with sweat again and again, and his exposed skin was tanned brown. Black, he laughed and teased Wei Ci, "Zi Xiao, look at Xiheng and then look at the light, one black at each match. On the contrary, you are still the skin Shengxue. Brothers look really jealous!"

Shao Guangshi Later, he joined Marushu, but he and Wei Ci and Zhang Ping lived and ate together for a year at the Shangjing construction site, and they naturally had a deep relationship.

Wei Ci smiled, his skin was faintly luminous under the sunlight, and it was really pure and pure like a fairy.

"What's so jealous about? Yici sees that he suffers a lot." Wei Ci said with a smile, "Ci spends a lot of time under the scorching sun, but his skin is always dark. Those who don't know look at it. , I thought Ci was slack off work and fished in troubled waters!"