Chapter 1521-1530

1521: Defeat Nieliang, attack Yang Tao, and point your sword at the world (sixty)

These conspiracy theories really wronged Yang Tao, he was not a villain, and he wouldn't make jokes about the situation for his own enemies.

The arrival time of reinforcements is normal, but the time of surrendering the room is very abnormal.

"Puff--"

Yang Sizheng drank tea to quench his thirst, and suddenly heard that Dangfang Xia county magistrate secretly sent someone over to negotiate, and a sip of tea wet Fengzhen's sleeves.

Feng Zhen almost jumped up from the spot, not only anger but also deep disgust on his face.

Seeing that the two of them had a tendency to pinch again, Fu Wang smiled and stepped forward to separate them.

"Military materials are like gods. The county magistrate of the Dangfang is really a timid, selfish villain."

Fu Wang smiled and held Feng Zhen, calming the anger of Yang Si's saliva on the other's sleeves, but Yang Thinking is not good, he is good at leveraging.

"People sent someone over to negotiate, it may not be a surrender. Maybe it was a surrender."

Feng Zhen sneered. "If they had the courage and strong bones, Yang Jian would not have died so tragically in

Zhangzhou ." The power of the people is far more complicated than outsiders imagine. There are many gentry and powerful people, and their interests have reached a microsecond balance. Unexpectedly, Yang Jian turned out to be born. This stunned young boy broke the balance of everyone. Some people were convinced by his arrogance, but more people saw him not pleasing to the eye. In the final analysis, it was not because of Yang Jian's tough attitude and the interests of Zhangzhou gentry that they quit.

It is not so much that Yang Jian was killed by Zhao Shao's poison, but rather because of the ignorance of a group of gentry.

Yang Jian is dead, and the stunner who coveted their cakes and ruined their benefits is gone, and he doesn't know how to celebrate in secret.

Yang Tao's temperament is not as strong as Yang Jian, and the methods are not so tough, and the rebound caused by it is not so serious.

If Yang Tao's character and his father were carved out of the same model, Yang Tao would have been conspired by someone 800 years ago.

This group is born to chase benefits. Whoever can bring them a prosperous future and keep their family prosperous, they are willing to follow whoever. This law can be applied not only to Zhangzhou nobles, but also to others. When Yang Tao can bring them benefits, Yang Tao is the lord and the uncle. When Yang Tao can't protect himself, this group of people began to plan for themselves.

loyalty?

what is that.

People who are truly proud are often the first and most tragic deaths.

Those gentry live longer than the kings of the millennium, who is not a master who seeks advantages and avoids disadvantages?

Faced with the threat and pressure of the 80,000 army, the county magistrate of Dangfang had already scared Liushenwuzhu, and his surrender was also expected.

Backbone?

Haha, how much is that thing worth?

Just as Feng Zhen expected, the county magistrate of Dangfang sent someone to surrender, and the messenger was even more flattering.