Chapter 1831-1840

1831: Born Emperor

Just as Fengjia Jiro tried his best to compete with the panda nun over Meng, the situation in Beiyuan also began to become clear.

Feng Zhen relied on the rap and persuaded the Beiyuan guard. The two forces were clearly incompatible with each other, but in fact they were struggling with each other.

After a period of gestation, the public opinion that was put down has really exploded to the maximum.

General Beiyuan, under Fengzhen's instruction, sent his confidants to pretend to be ordinary people to confuse the spread and further promote public opinion.

Public opinion spread from the army to the people, and from the people to the army, it caused chaos in two circles.

General Bei Yuan looked at everything, and at the same time he gave birth to a little secret ambition.

Sure enough, all this went on as the envoy Fengzhen said, and it was not bad.

It's just—

he was still worried about Ye Changmeng, and asked Fengzhen when he would do it from time to time.

Feng Zhen patiently pointed, finally let the guard put the raised heart back to the original place.

On this day, Bijiang, who is usually not very close to him, suddenly came to him for a drink, and his words were quite tempting.

The guard surged in his heart, suddenly remembering the guidance of the envoy Fengzhen, his dizzy mind was sober three-pointers.

He followed Feng Zhen's instructions step by step to set up the words of Pi General, and he really hooked out the other party's truth.

General Pi said, "If you are dissatisfied with the general, what you have done these days is actually in your eyes and in your heart. You have also seen the situation today. Yi's cruelty and innocence. It doesn't matter how our brothers are, but we can't watch. The people don't even have a personal look." The

guard sneered in his heart.

This general's political stance is not against him. He usually likes to cling to the powerful and bully the people.

This kind of bad guy has actually played the banner of "being good for the people", and it really doesn't have any shame at all.

"Oh? How about Rudang?"

General Pi whispered, "General, do you have a connection with that side?" The

guard knows which side is "over there," and Pi will find clues that the guard deliberately leaked the news.

However, the defender still has to pretend to be deaf and dumb, to test whether Pi will really want to turn back.

The general said with a smile, "Dont be afraid of the general. The final general is in the same mood as you. You cant stand the cruelty of Yis. You have to ask the people of Beiyuan and welcome the true emperor. However, the general is still too careful. You are alone. I can't control the overall situation of the border..." The

guard sneered, "How are you going?"

General Pi said, "The final general is willing to serve as a pawn for the general and fulfill your long-cherished wish." The

discerning person knows that Beiyuan can't support it anymore, and there are others who are better than others. The soldiers know more about the situation of rations and munitions?