Chapter 1411-1420

1411: Earthquake in the live broadcast room (4)

The Jiang family is one of the oldest and oldest families in the human federation.

As long as the Confederation lasts, how long will they be glorious.

Unlike other ancient aristocratic families and the governments military headquarters, the Jiang familys influence in these two aspects can only be regarded as the last in the mainstream family. Their real power is business operations. This is the case, the Jiang family is still not greedy, and the thousand-year glory is completely destroyed.

This matter must start from the Jiang familys successor to the patriarch.

[Your Abba]: There are quite a lot of inside stories about the Jiang family. I really want to talk in detail, I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it for days and nights. You are indeed a descendant of the Jiang family, but as a family that has lasted for so many years, how could there be only one or two of the Jiang family? Most of the Jiang familys children who were sentenced to a thousand-year imprisonment by the military court were collateral members who only succeeded in seizing power three hundred years ago. Your branch was the main branch that failed in internal fighting at that time.

Seeing this, Jiang Pengji remembered something, and quietly waited for the answer from the other party.

[Your Abba]: Three hundred years ago, the main branch was withered, and the authority in the family was far inferior to the side branch. The struggle within the Jiang family indirectly affected the business of the Federation, and the Federation also came forward to mediate in private. In any case, the core circle of the main branch being expelled is a foregone conclusion. Resting in other families is just a normal struggle and alternation of rights, but the Jiang family is different. According to the investigation after the incident, the Jiang family was infiltrated by foreign forces through side branches earlier. After the side branch took power, the Jiang family became a channel for foreign forces to steal federal secrets.

Looking at the content, Jiang Pengji couldn't help taking a breath, and secretly squeezed her fist.

"There is no reaction from the Federation?"

[Your Abba]: What reaction? The Jiang family has been passed down for thousands of years. There are no one hundred and ninety side branches. The staff is huge, and the relationship between them is even more complicated. The foreign forces started from the most inconspicuous side support, and it took two or three generations of hard work to slowly climb to the core of family rights. The Jiang family did not react to it, let alone the Federation itself. If it wasn't for the lurking Jiang family to repeatedly betray the news and secretly sell the federal war secrets, and the federal high-level suspects that there are spies, how can they follow the vine to catch the real culprit?

Jiang Pengji said, "It's so good. I have the patience to make such a big picture. It's not uncommon to hide from the Federation and the Jiang family."

[Your Abba]: Before I retired, this matter was the Federal Special Department. One of the main items of secret investigation. Most of the branches of the Jiang family in power have been sentenced to a thousand years of imprisonment. According to the investigation after the incident, the foreign forces calculated so smoothly, it is suspected that there was another hidden and more secret force contributing to the flames...

Jiang Pengji suddenly remembered what the previous system slice said-I killed your family.

If the main cause of internal fighting fails, is it possible that the system is causing trouble?

Jiang Pengji calmed down and asked calmly, "Nevertheless, according to the usual style of the Federation, before the matter has not been investigated, although the Jiang family's children can enter the military department, it is absolutely impossible to reach the top. After all, it is a hidden danger, rather. victimizes not let go -? When I took over the position of head of the old, the other nine seems to be the Army chief by eight votes, with one abstention, "