Chapter 871-880

871: Northern Overlord (8)

Today is a good day for Hanmei, the little angel to get married.

Jiang Pengji issued a notice a few days in advance, and the red barrage audience had already been gearing up to show off the ultra-fast speed of being single for more than two decades.

Under the berserk, the ratio of red to blue reached a loss of 24:1.

The live broadcast room with a ceiling of 850,000 has a full audience of 816,000 red audiences!

Even so, there are still many red barrage viewers complaining, and they dislike the blue barrage.

When Xu Ke and Xunmei got married, Jiang Pengji was the fourth-level anchor, and the live broadcast room limit was only 150,000.

It's Li Yun's turn to marry Shangguan Wan. Jiang Pengji is already a 6th-level anchor, and the upper limit of the live broadcast room has reached 850,000.

It is completely conceivable how crazy the rewards this day are.

Needless to say, small rewards, the large rewards announced in the live broadcast room, have even exploded, filling every corner of the live screen densely, for a long time. If the audience does not block the rewarding special effects, they will not be able to see the live content at all.

At such a grand occasion, the audience was shocked to see the blue barrage from ear to ear.

People who can't beat them get married and don't broadcast the live of the bridal chamber. Why are these lunatics happy?

The red barrage audience said they would like it!

[Grandpa and Mother Wennv Come]: I am broken in love, and my husband is going to marry another woman.

After sending out this barrage, the local spectator waved his hand, and 99 luxury private helicopters were thrown out.

[Self-hanging southeast branch]: I am not the same as you guys, but I am married to my son!

As soon as the barrage was finished, the same heroic rewards were also released, leaving a thoughtful message-this is the dowry given to the little angel of Hanmei.

Li Yun has a good-looking, good-tempered, and cute personality, so he hits the cute spots of [Girlfriend Party] and [Mother Party].

What is even more frightening is that these people are not only self-willed, but they also have money.

Except for the Beijing earthquake that year, Jiang Pengji never took the initiative to ask the audience for rewards. For many years, many viewers complained that the banknotes in their pockets were not used in any way. Now there is finally a legitimate opportunity to throw money, don't you just throw a wave?

They also want to show other live broadcast rooms, they also have local tyrants in this live broadcast room!

[Old driver Lianmeng]: In the blink of an eye, even Li Yun, a single dog, got married, and the anchor, dont you think about pushing Cimeiren?

Immediately afterwards, countless barrage followed suit to copy this sentence, and the full-screen urging of marriage made Jiang Pengji laugh dumbfounded.

[Anchor V]: The frog hasn't been cooked yet. I will tell you the good news on the day it is cooked.

While watching the master of ceremonies presiding over the wedding, Jiang Pengji chatted with the audience in the live broadcast room, choosing what he was more interested in and answering.