Chapter 1321-1330

1321: Fanwai, Peng Ji's birthday congratulatory message-the time to come will always come

After the courtiers left the palace in twos and threes, the same doubt appeared in their hearts.

What happened to your Majesty these days?

"In Zhen's opinion, you have to ask Zixiao about this matter. He must know the most about it."

Fengzhen's residence and Yang Si's residence are close, and the two people have temperaments and appetites, and they often go down together. .

Yang Si asked him if he knew the reason why his Majesty was upset recently. Feng Zhen couldn't answer, so he simply pushed Wei Ci out.

Yang Si secretly took out some snacks from his sleeves and stuffed his mouth. It was too early in the morning. In order not to make jokes in the court, the ministers often dared not eat breakfast. What a cruel thing for a foodie, Yang Si can only bring his own snacks to cushion his stomach.

Feng Zhen was also hungry, raised his hand to touch Yang Si's sleeve, and skillfully found the location of the snack.

People have to wonder whether Feng Zhen likes to mix with Yang Si because of the similar tempers or because of Yang Si's snacks.

Yang Sidao, "Naturally, I asked, but Zixiao didn't know... Well, your Majesty's emotions are indeed a bit more mad than usual these few days." The

boss kept a calm face all day, as if everyone owed her millions. , Baiguan is also under great pressure.

Playing upward every morning, even the group of supervisors who love to look for troubles are quiet as a chicken.

Feng Zhen draped Yang Si's shoulders and curled his eyebrows, "...I don't even know Zixiao? It seems that the situation is a bit serious."

Yang Si disgusted Feng Zhen and knocked Feng Zhen's hand off.

"If you don't want to be included by the supervisor, you should correct it."

Feng Zhen is wearing a majestic official uniform, but the prodigal always has the ability to wear a formal suit into a uniform to tempt him.

Regardless of the fact that the official position of the superintendent of this dynasty is not big, but the power is not small, from the rule of admonition to the emperor, to the supervision of a hundred officials, there are only things you can't think of, and there is no one they dare not dare to. It can be as big as a national event, and as small as a trivial dress, words and deeds, and it is uncomfortable to be uncomfortable every day.

Feng Zhen laughed, "

Don't worry about the number of lice." Yang Sihehe sneered, "I was fucked by my son in the court hall, you are not ashamed?"

Feng Yi has also reached the age of officialdom, but the child did not choose to practice outside. Instead, he chose to be the supervisor of the supervision.

This child was really merciless when he started. A group of uncles' elders were stunned, and their straight-forward temperament was completely opposite to his father's.

Regardless of whether the official rank is not high, but not everyone can be employed. The requirements for employment can be more stringent than ordinary official positions. Not only must "forget the public but the private, the country but the family", but also "the upright and the courage to be upright. "Frankly speaking", outstanding knowledge, not only familiar with local government affairs, but also extensively involved in ancient and modern. Feng Yi was able to become a supervisor at the age of a weak crown, so the foundation was naturally strong... the only shortcoming was that he was too offensive.