Chapter 1391-1400

391: Nan Sheng, Autumn in Troubled Times (17)

Fengren doesn't matter. If Jinlin Academy is really reformed, it will benefit the children of the gentry.

Yuan Jing had to consider it for ordinary students in the college.

Jiang Pengji saw the thoughts of several gentlemen at a glance, and couldn't help but chuckle, dispelling their worries.

"Last year's enrollment, in addition to the fixed source of students, an additional 50 places were added for external enrollment. Do you remember

this matter , gentlemen?" Fengren's expressions were a little weird when he mentioned this.

why?

In addition to their own talents, family wealth is also a very important indicator for the specially expanded students.

Those students can be described in one sentence—

except money, they are so poor that they have nothing!

Literati are relatively high-minded, especially those who have devoted themselves to education. When they received this instruction from Jiang Pengji, they were a little reluctant. Education is noble and great, how can it be tainted with dirty money? You should treat money as dung!

Cheng Cheng said, "I remember, those children are talented, hardworking, and they are not insulting Jinlin Academy."

If those students are dudes, let alone rich, even if they are powerful and powerful, they will not let go. Let Jiang Pengji come here.

Jiang Pengji said, "Gentlemen just remember, then you should remember that these students are from good backgrounds?"

Mr. Yuan Jing smiled bitterly, "What's the matter, Lan Ting can just say that it's okay, why bother to sell Guanzi to make your appetite?"

If she is not the lord, it is very Easy to be beaten.

Jiang Pengji smiled and said, "I mean to hold an investment promotion conference, and only those with higher prices are eligible to invest in the construction of the Jinlin Academy branch."

Several people thought they were listening.

Not to mention what the "Investment Conference" is, which one will take the initiative to bid for such a qualification?

Listening to Jiang Pengji's meaning, is this a good thing that others can't ask for?

Feng Ren asked uncertainly, "...only those with high prices...are eligible to fund the establishment of academies?"

Jiang Pengji asked suspiciously, "Yes, what's wrong?" There are too many wrong

places, and I can't complain. !

Jiang Pengji said again, "Don't believe me, if the news is released, there will definitely be someone who is holding a lot of silver and begging to build a college for us."

Everyone didn't say a word, so as not to break Jiang Pengji's daydream.

She continued, Investing in the construction of the branch of Jinlin College, the person who pays can put the title of an honorary dean after the branch is completed. The government will not only commend publicly and give plaques, but also support the business under the others name. For example, peer competition. For the same goods and the same price, one side is a shop operated by ordinary merchants, and the other side is a righteous merchant certified by the government. Who do you think the common people would choose?"