Chapter 1621-1630

1621: Collect Nansheng, Kill Anxun (Thirty-three)

Dried chili and chili powder for cooking soup, Yan Lin expressed his gratitude to Bumin.

Although many of the flavoring ingredients can be eaten , the taste of chili is too strong, and Yan Lin, who lives in exquisite life, chooses to refuse.

"You dare to eat the things Liu Xi sent."

Yan Lin saw Yang Tao look like he was eager to try, faintly tired.

"Why don't you dare? Shaoyang is still afraid that Liu Lanting will harm me? In order to cause me to use so much chili powder to send all soldiers to the west? Shaoyang looks down on me too much." Yang Tao seemed pure and kind, but in fact he was clear in his heart. Some things dont need to be put on the surface, I heard that Lan Ting also likes to eat Wen Ding. This should be her hobby, and its okay to eat a few meals...

Yang Tao held a small pot in one hand and grinds it finely. The fine chili powder was licked with a finger, and the tip of the tongue was filled with an indescribable spicy taste, and the secretion of saliva was accelerated. Although this was the first time I tasted chili powder, it didn't feel bad. Yang Tao took it again.

Smacking his lips, he felt that he had a "taste" in love with hemp pepper powder, and a second "taste" in love with it.

Yan Lin looked at Yang Tao's non-hygienic appearance, and couldn't help but said, "Don't let this pot be boiled in the pot."

Yang Tao sipped the chili powder, feeling the sour and refreshing taste of the spicy spread in the mouth, and was very surprised. Asked Yan Lin back.

"Why?"

Yan Lin glanced at his fingers and frowned in disgust, "Unclean."

He didn't want to eat Yang Tao's saliva, and felt sick just thinking about it.

Yan Lin is not only in the late stage of obsessive-compulsive disorder, he also has a certain degree of cleanliness, but he rarely shows it in the marching war.

Yang Tao understood, he sucked and smiled, "It's okay, Liu Lanting has given enough, I will get you a new one."

Yan Lin: "..."

He didn't say he wanted to eat either.

Jiang Pengji described in detail the preparation methods of various hot pot bottoms and the status of chili powder in barbecue, Yang Tao was right.

Yang Tao, who was not keen on Wending before, instantly fell in love with this way of eating.

Nan Sheng was very humid and icy in the winter, but after a hot and spicy meal, not only did he not feel the cold, but the hot forehead sweated. The taste of eating hot and spicy Wen Ding this season is really uncomfortable, especially Yang Tao has a natural heavier taste. When I run into hot peppers, it is like finding true love. Run the latrine.

"How

grown up, I still can't control my mouth." Yan Lin couldn't help feeling dumb when seeing the red acne on Yang Tao's face that only appeared when he was young. Did not vent in time and got angry. Serious but not serious, but Yang Tao's naivety still left him speechless.

Yang Tao was forced to drink the terribly bitter fire-lowering concoction because of getting angry, and his face was so bitter.

"Hey, people live for only a few decades, and can't do what they want to do. What's the point of being alive?"

Yang Tao now has to eat chili as a side dish for all meals. It was filled in twenty or thirty years.

Asking him to cut off the peppers and continue to eat less-tasting dishes would be his life.