Extra Story: Qi Guanrang

Extra Story: Qi Guanrang (Past Life)

In the midsummer, cicadas cried out from outside the courtyard, and the hot weather made people upset and even affected the mood of chess players.

"If you don't think about it, I won this round again."

Qi Guan let his left hand hold a feather fan and gently shake it. Each feather is white and clean. The handle of the fan is made of flawless white jade, and the fan drop is a flower. The Jiaojiao lotus flower, with long drooping fringes piled on his knees, looked far away as if the cloud was about to disperse from the horizon.

He was sitting on the mat, with a complicated chess game in front of him, and Fengzhen was sitting on the opposite side.

The Korean Minister rumored that Qi Guanren and Fengzhen were not in harmony. In fact, apart from their political opinions, the two had a good personal relationship.

For example, the two can still play chess together in the summer.

Qi Guan put a plate of golden melon seeds on his left hand, and Feng Zhen also had a plate, but the number was far less than what he had here.

Feng Zhen looked at the chessboard that was gone, and he was uncertain, thinking for a long time or throwing the flag back into the chess box, yelling "lost". He not only lost this game, but also a few golden melon seeds_(:з)∠)_

"Your heart is not quiet."

Qi Guanren won another game, but there was no joy in the brows.

Fengzhen tidiedly cleaned up the chessboard, and didn't care how many golden melon seeds he lost to the goods in front of him all afternoon.

"How can I calm down? The summer is hot, but the situation in Central Korea is chaotic. Your Majesty said he was sick for three consecutive days..."

Feng Zhen, who has always been fearless and fearless, was also a little embarrassed at this moment. He followed His Majesty in the Southern and Northern Wars for many years. The opponent has always been a "model worker", the most heroic in the war, the most industrious in office, and occasionally a bit lazy, but also harmless. On the three hundred and sixty-five days a year, the dynasty and the dynasty never stopped. One day, the trouble of the courtiers all day long, who would dare to slack off the court, but now they stop the court for three days in a row-

Feng Zhen has the energy to leave early after finishing the business every day, and today Xiumu can ask the official to play chess. Simply idle to doubt life.

Qi Guan calmed his eyebrows, and his deep eyes seemed to be as quiet as a deep pool, which made people want to calm down involuntarily.

"There are always three plagues and nine tribulations. It is common for people to stop the court when they are sick. It is only a three-day dynasty."

Feng Zhen couldn't help rolling his eyes secretly. What is a "three-day dynasty"?

"I'm worried about your Majesty..."

Guan made a sneer, "What are you worried about? Your Majesty did not delay government affairs."

Fengzhen said, "I am worried that your Majesty wants to defend Ci."

At this time, five days have passed since the meteorite incident planned by the two, Your Majesty. Three days ago, he started calling out sick and stopping the court, but he did not act in private, apparently trying to put pressure on them and then protect Wei Ci. Although Feng Zhen and Wei Ci are also young friends, a good personal relationship does not mean that they have the same political stand. Wei Ci was involved in the circle of noble clans headed by the Wei clan, and those noble clans were very ambitious...