Gender Reveal💗💙?

ADDISON POV

Meredith and I are going to an OB appointment to find out the gender of our baby. We're both so excited, I think it's going to be a boy and Meredith thinks it's going to be a girl.

                 𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Hey Carina" Meredith and I both say in unison as she walks through the door, "hey doctors, I believe you are here for the gender scan?" she asks politely. "Yeah can you write it on a piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope so we don't know what it is?" I ask smiling, "of course". Carina does the scan, "your baby is healthy, you're right on track" she says handing us the envelope. "Thank you so much" Meredith says.

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

"Okay everyone put your hand up if you think it's going to be a boy" I say. Callie, April, Owen, Ben, Stephanie and I all raise our hands. "Okay and now if you think it's going to be a girl" Meredith asks. Arizona, Amelia, Jackson, Alex, Jo, Bailey, Richard and Meredith raise their hands. Meredith and I laugh at all of our divided opinions. Amelia hands is two balloons and two pins, "okay on the count of three, 3, 2, 1" Amelia counts down, we both pop the balloon and "ITS A GIRL" Meredith shouts. "Congratulations baby" I whisper in her ear and kiss her. Everyone hugged and congratulated us, before we sat down and had lunch with everyone. After a while people began to leave, and I cleaned up whilst Meredith had a nap.

MEREDITH POV

I can't believe we're having a girl, I knew it. My mother's instinct is strong, and I will do anything in my power to keep my baby safe. I had a power nap whilst Addison tidied the house, Amelia took the kids to Callie and Arizona's so they can play with Sofia, they get along so well it's amazing. Once I woke up from my nap, I went into the bathroom to pee of course because my little princess keeps sitting on my bladder(which is not fun) and then I walked into the front room and sat with Addison as she watched her show. "Hey baby did you sleep okay" she asks as she strokes my hair, "yeah my body just hurts" she starts massaging my shoulders and I groan in pain and relief?

After Addison gave me a massage, I gave her one back and then we made dinner together. We made grilled chicken, steamed veg and potatoes, ever since I got pregnant Addison keeps making me eat healthy food. "Thank you babe" I say kissing her cheek as we sit down to eat. "So you wanna watch a movie and then have an early night" she asks me, "ugh yes please i'm exhausted, i'm sorry I don't have much energy these days" I say stroking her hand. "That's okay, you're doing amazing at growing our little princess". We carry on eating and then put our dishes in the dishwasher.

ADDISON POV

"What film do you want to watch?" I ask as she waddles her way over to the couch. "You pick babe" she says sitting down next to me, we ended up watching the little mermaid because Meredith always says how much I look like Ariel. Once the movie finished I helped Meredith get into her pyjamas and into bed. I messaged Callie to ask if the kids could sleepover at hers and she said yes. "The kids are staying at Callie and Arizona's tonight so don't worry" I say kissing Meredith's head.

We each read a book for a while until we got tired, "I love you Addison" she whispers, "I love you too Meredith". She pulls me into a kiss, which needed up turning into a 15 minute long make out session. We were both too tired for sex so we just cuddled until we fell asleep.

A/N: This is a very short chapter but I couldn't leave you guys with nothing! I'm aware the timeline is very rushed but I just want to write this story in the best way I can. If you guys have any advice or suggestions for what comes next in this story, or if you have a suggestion for my one shots then feel free to comment, i'll give you full credits ofc <3 Thank you for reading and supporting me always :)