conflicted

Donghyuck has been spacing out a lot since he and Renjun went to the hospital. The amount of information he has gotten there was simply overwhelming, and he needed time to deal with it on his own.

It only then dawned on him that he and Renjun wouldn't be able to just be best friends like they were half of their lives. And it was making his stomach sick. How should he fall in love with someone whom he considers like a brother?

Despite already being grown up, Hyuck couldn't leave his childhood dream and still hoped for it to come true. Finding a wife and having kids, living happily ever after and playing ding-dong-ditch on Renjun, his next door neighbor.

But that proved to be impossible now, as his best friend would be part of that family. How can Donghyuck just simply accept that he won't only lose his best friend, but also gain a potential groom? He liked girls and not guys, so it was scaring him how fate just played around.

Fate...the one thing he hoped would make his life easier and perfect, was now playing around with his feelings. Donghyuck was confused, he didn't know how to approach his best friend because he felt nothing romantic for the Chinese male.

Oh ...and then there was Seol too...

Hyuck was staring at the red and blue fish on his wrist, completely forgetting the other one. Sighing in despair and exhaustion he just closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning the sun woke him up, since he forgot to close his blinds, not even laying under the blanket the whole night. Groaning from waking up early Hyuck decided to take a shower, as he didn't do it the previous night.

He might seem petty, but Donghyuck need a lot of time to accept this change thrown at him. If one thought that his initial reaction and the two weeks of accepting the fact that he has soulmates was long, you were wrong.

The only reason he was able to cope with the problem was his determination to stay just as friends. He had made a plan to go and find a girl for himself, and have his soulmates as best friends till the end of his life.

But after he had been told that the three of them couldn't stay as just friends, and would fall in love eventually, it was scaring him. He was not ready to face his friends yet or have a talk about it, thus he told Renjun to give him some time.

After finishing his shower, Hyuck turned on his computer and quickly dried his hair before putting on his headphones. Clicking on the app he entered his game and got into his zone, shutting out everything around him and solely focusing on the screen.