47. take care of you*

thursday,
december 9th, 2020

EZRA GREYSTONE

Luke's lips on my neck are the first thing I feel when I eventually wake in the morning.

That, along with a dull ache between my thighs.

"Lu," I groggily giggle, biting my lip and keeping my eyes closed. The sensation of his smooth, plump lips kissing all up and down my neck as he licks over a couple of bruises from last night has me reeling.

"Hm?" the curled boy pressed up against me hums, sucking on my jaw, "Awake yet, pretty girl?"

Another chuckle erupts from me and I reluctantly open my eyes, taking his stubbled face in my hands. He looks up at my touch, a goofy grin on his reddened lips. He looks ethereal. Blonde curls all tangled and fluffy, blue eyes brighter than ever. Maybe it's then that an all-consuming sense of gratefulness spreads over me at the fact that he's my boyfriend.

I've never had a boyfriend before. I was slightly apprehensive last night when he asked me — or rather told me that he'd like me to be his — but I quickly realised that I want nothing more than to be all his and for him to be all mine. Although he's my professor, I'm sure we can work it out. There's no strict rules against it at Greenwich. I know this thanks to Ollie informing me weeks ago.

"What're you thinking about?" Luke whispers, slipping his arms around me tighter and tugging me into his broad chest.

I flush, realising we're both stark naked, "Mm, nothing," I sigh, relishing in his body heat as I snuggle into his shoulder, "Just how you're my boyfriend," I giggle.

Luke chuckles and I'm reminded of just how pretty his morning voice is. His large hand caresses my lower back beneath the sheets and I try really hard to ignore his hard dick pressed against my abdomen. The simple skin on skin contact sends a rush of adrenaline through my veins and I'm beaming when he grabs a generous handful of my bum.

"And you're my girl," he replies softly, kissing the top of my head and I mildly gasp as his shaft twitches at his own words. Luke clears his throat as I look up at him. With a silly smile, he says, "Sorry baby. 'S'just that I have the sexiest girlfriend in the world."

My jaw drops as his grin curves into a smirk and I playfully swat his chest. He laughs, properly laughs — high pitched giggle and all — at my blushing cheeks and simply tugs me impossibly closer. With one hand smoothing over my ass and one wrapped right around my waist, he bites his lip, gazing at me with his dimples dug in.

"You're so cosy," I mutter, rolling over on top of him so that my chest lays on his.

"You're so beautiful," Luke replies, grazing my cheekbone with his knuckles, a touch so delicate it warms my whole heart.

I sigh contentedly, snuggled into his chest as he caresses my skin, "Tell me something," I request quietly, dying to know more about him. I want to know all about him.

"Like what?" he whispers, kissing my hairline.

"Anything." I weakly shrug, letting my eyes close.

Luke hums, "My middle name is Robert," he suggests and I giggle, "What's yours?"

"Theo," I reply, "It was my grandfather's name. What's your favourite colour?" I take a breath as Luke starts to swirl his thumbs in circles on my back.

"Hmm, I don't know," he replies, his hands stilling for a moment as he thinks, "I don't think I've ever had one. Yours?"

I blush, his crystal blue irises being the first thing that jumps to my mind. Because truthfully, I like all colours, but the shade of his eyes is quickly becoming my favourite and I don't know how to tell him that.