69. on my desk*

tuesday,
april 12th, 2021

EZRA GREYSTONE

If there's one thing somebody could've told me at the start of this academic year that'd knock the breath clean from my lungs, it'd probably be this.

This— the fact that I have my lips wrapped around the head of my own professor's cock as he leans up against the edge of his desk.

"Fuckin' hell, Ezra," Luke moans, a hand bracing himself against the mahogany table and his other hand tangled in my hair.

Vulnerability rolls off of me in waves yet I've never felt so confident in how I make him feel. His pinstripe trousers are bunched at his lower thighs, along with his branded underwear and his chest is heaving from my touch.

With my lips puckered around the very tip of his length, I boldly keep my eyes on him. I glide my tongue over his slit, a salty taste melting upon my tongue and driving Luke insane. His jaw is clenched so hard that I fear it might hurt him, his pupils blown as he looks down at me. There's a burning fire in his irises, one that has me clenching my thighs from where I kneel before him.

His cock feels heavy in my hand as I pump him gently, revelling in the harsh breaths and whimpers he elicits. I close my eyes for a moment, focusing on swirling my tongue around his head before tracing the vein that protrudes against the underside of him.

"Baby," Luke whines, his desperate tone prompting a giggle from me. My eyes flutter open to see the way his jaw is slack, bated breaths escaping his lips. "Feels so fucking good. Fuckin' mouth was made for me. Shit, Ez—"

Luke cuts himself off with a loud moan as I do my best to take more of him past my lips. He's big— so big that there's no chance I can take all of him but he certainly doesn't seem to mind. He curses, fingers tightening around the strands of my hair he has a grip on, alighting a lustful knot in my stomach.

Truthfully, I don't really know what I'm doing. I just feel such an overwhelming desire to make my boyfriend feel good and by acting on instinct, I can tell he particularly loves when I twirl my tongue a certain way or twist my hand around his base.

"Don't fucking look at me like that," he groans, a fucked out rasp tickling his voice, "Gonna cum for you if you keep looking up at me like that, pretty girl. 'M not gonna last."

I hum around him, feeling my jaw begin to ache at the fullness of my mouth. He's only halfway through my lips and I'm already struggling. I blush, blaming it on the fact that I've never done this before.

The look on Luke's face has me borderline whimpering for him already and I can feel the way my underwear clings to me uncomfortably.

With his hand nestled in my hair, he brings his thumb around to caress my jaw gently. All the while, I use both of my hands to pump his cock while sucking on his head.

"You're so fuckin' dirty," Luke growls, hand slipping to my throat and he squeezes. I moan, the feeling of his fingers wrapped around my neck arousing me endlessly. "You like having my cock in your mouth, don't you sweetheart?" he muses.

I let a whine fall from my lips, my tongue dragging over his swollen tip. I nod my head, worried that he won't let it slide if I don't answer him in some way. My eyes feel watery as I gaze up at him, infatuated with the state of him in this moment.

"Fuck—" he chokes on a gasp, "Stand up."

I pull off his dick, inhaling shakily as he helps me rise to my feet. Before I can speak, his hands are on my ass and his lips are on mine. I moan, my fingers finding his curls to tug on while he kisses me fervently.