68. professor lennon

a/n: double update! read chapter 67 first :)
——

tuesday,
april 12th, 2021

LUKE HEMMINGS

"It's our last week of class together," Ezra hums, pouting her lips up at me.

The past two months have been a whirlwind of inconceivable adoration.

I've loved every single moment spent with Ezra. Cal even persuaded us multiple times to join himself and Holly on a double date. We've gone for dinner and a movie, bowling and just last Friday the four of us went to the pub together.

Everything feels so normal to me— like I'm so perfectly contented because I have her. She's mine — and I can't deny that every inch of me is hers.

I don't think my life could get any better as of now.

I bite my lip at our position. I'm leaning up against my desk, my thighs spread to fit my girl between them. She's tauntingly messing with the three buttons at the neckline of long sleeved shirt, buttoning and undoing them repeatedly. It's like a habit of hers, one that makes me melt and sends a rush of desire straight to my bloodstream all at once.

She looks so fucking gorgeous today, but when does she not? She's wearing a dress that reaches her shins made out of a satin material. It's a pretty baby blue colour but she wears a black sweatshirt to keep her cosy because the girl seems to be always cold.

This gives the illusion that she's just wearing a skirt, but from waking up in her bed this morning and watching her get dressed, I know otherwise.

"Luke, stop staring!" Ezra giggles as she strips down to her underwear.

It isn't like she was wearing much to begin with — just one of my shirts. A chuckle ripples through me as I hug her stuffed elephant to my chest.

"Darlin', I've seen every inch of you," I remind her, causing a crimson wash of colour to adorn her cheeks. I lick my lips, my eyes shamelessly raking over her curves and her hip dips, the light jiggle of her thighs as she moves around the room tempting me teasingly. "And I fucking love all of you," I mumble, my eyes caught on her reaction — blushing cheeks and timid smile.

"Just c'mere and zip up my dress, lover boy," she rolls her eyes, her dimples caved as she shimmies her satin dress over her head.

I bite my lip, almost jumping at the offer to touch her. I stand up, stepping over to her and brushing her hair away from her shoulders. I grin as goosebumps arise on the skin of her arms. Swiftly, I fasten her dress, my fingers lingering around where her necklace lays.

Her peony necklace, of course.

"Hmm," I hum, wrapping my arms around her and settling my chin on her shoulder. I kiss up her neck and she sighs heavily. "Maybe we should skip class today..."

"No way!" she scolds me lightly, chuckling and finding my hands with her own. "I want to know more about the Shakespeare sonnet from last week."

I groan, suckling underneath her jaw gently, "I'll tell you all about it underneath the covers baby."

Much to my dismay, Ezra didn't cave.

"'M so proud of you," I gently say, my fingertips grazing her waist.

And I mean it.

Ezra's nose scrunches up and almost subconsciously, she leans further in to my embrace, "How come?" she grins.