15. Girls Are The Golden Ones

Alison's POV
While Olivia and I are on a coffee run with CeCe we are catching her up with what happened at Noel Kahn's party.

"Are you serious? That girl doesn't make any sense. She is way to shy about herself and that is what is going to get her in trouble. You guys really need to help her out." CeCe advises us and Olivia and I roll our eyes and sigh.

"Oh believe us we try every single day with all of them. They just don't get it and think we're being pushy." I explain to her "Or too rude which in our opinion where is that the case. How is helping someone with their insecurities rude?" Olivia mentions and I point at her in agreement.

"I think you guys need to let the other girls mess up on their own a bit and than when they come crawling for help, that's when you help them. It will show them how much they need you guys." CeCe suggests and that actually helps.

"Thanks CeCe" I tell her "You're welcome my girls" Than Olivia gets a text.

"It's just my boyfriend, he wants to hang but I'm telling him no because I'm with you guys right now." Olivia tells us and we smile at her. Another reason why she's my favourite.

"How is it going with you two?" I ask her "Ok, we did have a fight the other day but it's resolved now. Meaning I was able to take care of it more than he was." She reveals to us

"Well boys do tend to grow up slower than girls. That's why girls are more superior." CeCe makes a very true explanation. "Amen to that" I agree and we cheers our hot coffee's.

I swear if he breaks Olivia's heart CeCe and I will break him to the point where he can't even speak.

Do you guys like this trio so far together? ❤️