2. New Friends

Olivia's POV
It's grade 6 and Ali and I have been looking for the perfect girls for our group and we haven't found anyone yet. Until four girls walk into class. One with pink and dark brown hair. One with blonde hair just like Ali's. One with dark almost black brown hair. One with light brown hair. Alison and I look at each other and smile and nod our head's yes.

"Their perfect" Ali whispers to me and her and I get up from our desks and walk up to them. "Hi I'm Alison and this is my best friend Olivia. You can call me Ali though." Ali introduces us and we shake hands with them.

"I'm Spencer Hastings" The light brown hair introduces herself.

"I'm Emily Fields" The one with dark almost black hair introduces.

"I'm Aria Montgomery" The one with the dark brown hair with pink in it says.

"I'm Hanna Marin" The one with the blonde hair just like Ali's. Ali and I smile and before school starts we talk and I think they all like Ali and I. When Ms. Kinder walks in we sit in our desks and Alison touches my shoulder for me to turn to talk to her.

"They really are the right fit for us." Ali says again

"I agree, they have the personalities we've been looking for popularity in town." I agree with her because we have been looking for these kind of girls for a while in order to become the queen bee's of Rosewood. Ali and I don't want to be just known in the hallways, we want to be known as the Queen's and we will with these four.

All of us six go to Alison's place and we all tell each other our secrets and get really close. I honestly never thought we would ever find girls like them because you don't come by them often but here we are. This is going to be quite an adventure.

Oh yes it is? Who's going to stay friends with Ali forever? Will the other girls leave her or will Olivia be the only one standing? 💖