29. Clever -A

Olivia's POV
Alison and I get to the school with my brother's bat and we hide near the lockers. We hear footsteps so Ali and I both cover our mouths so they don't hear us breathe. I move a bit so I can see and I see -A in the hoodie as they are trying to get into one of Alison's classrooms. They manage to get in with a pick and I look back at Ali.

"They went into your history room." I inform her and she has a confused look. "Why so they can cheat off me? Are you sure it was -A?" She asks me "Positive" I assure her and we quietly walk to the room and we see -A flipping through papers. When we notice them look up ahead we quickly run but take off our shoes first. And get to the closest exit of the school and run to Ali's car.

"Ok terrible idea, were they trying to hack your homework so you would fail?" I ask her

"Oh no, I wrote something fake on a note to the teacher. It's written as Spencer but my writing. Spencer will know it was me and she will hold a grudge like a child holds a binky." Alison starts her car fast and we get out of there as quick as possible.

When we get to my house and quietly walk in because everyone is asleep. As we get to my room and I close the door we get a text.

I know you saw me in there bitches but the games not over yet. -A