31. Alison Is Back

Olivia's POV
Alison gets back from her trip from visiting Ian but the girls think that she is going to her grandma's place. She gets out of the taxi and we help get her bags.

"Oh god, I missed you guys so much!" Alison says as we all hug her.

"Why are you so tan?" Aria asks her "How did you get so sun kissed sitting in your grandma's apartment? I thought she was bed-ridden in a cave?" Spencer asks her

"Doesn't mean I was. So are we still on for tonight ladies?" Alison double checks "Totally, Spencer's mom said that we could use their barn." Aria informs her

"There might be a major storm tonight so I don't know if...?" Hanna says and Ali and I roll our eyes. "It's the last weekend before school starts Han, don't bring me down." I put my hand on Hanna's shoulder just to make her feel safe with me as a ploy and she smiles at me and I smile at her.

"Hey can one of you guys get those? My arms are really sore." Alison asks them "Yeah" Spencer offers and picks them up.

"Why did you have to lift your grandma and bathe her?" Hanna asks Ali "Yeah it was really disgusting." Alison admits and we chuckle at that together.

"Did you go to Hiltonhead?" Spencer asks Ali, ah shit she might of figured it out now. "Oh yeah, nana had a day out and she's really into golf, don't ask." Ali assures her and we wink at each other. "So who's in charge of refreshments."

"Hanna stole a bottle of tequila." Emily mentions to Ali "Genius, good job Han, hold on to those baggy sweaters." Ali jokes and I try not to laugh but I continue the ploy with Hanna and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't listen to her, you're beautiful." I come up with and she has a glowing smile. "Thank you Olivia" Hanna blushes and I swallow my laugh more.

"Isn't Hiltonhead in South Carolina? I thought your grandma lived in Georgia?" Spencer lashes on "It's still the South Spence, why so many questions?" Ali wonders

"Guys we got a long night ahead of us. I can't spill every detail the minute I hit the curb. Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it." I know what Ali means by wait for it. Which is the end of -A's games.