30. Visiting Jenna

Alison's POV
"Oh by the way one time when I was wearing my Vivian Darkbloom outfit Mona caught me looking for -A and said my name out loud. She almost busted us" I inform Olivia at her place.

"Oh crap, that was close. Did you get a text from -A there?" She asks me "No, I didn't, so it's not Mona." I assure her and we nod at each other.

In the middle of our plan of finding -A Olivia and I have a guess that Jenna is the one texting us so we visit her in the hospital to threaten to stop her. We found a video of her and her step brother Toby having a secret romance with each other. It made us want to barf.

After we show Jenna the video we look at each other with a smirk. "Where did you get that?" Jenna angrily asks us

"The guy I like, likes to make movies. I thought they were just of us. You think you know people and than they surprise you." I tell Jenna and look at Olivia.

"Turns out the boy next door gets off on watching all the girls next door and darling Jenna isn't the victim, freak Toby is." Olivia tells her

"I'm not proud of that you guys." Jenna says to us in a quiet voice. "Yeah, we really don't give a crap. We're gonna keep this hidden and if you keep the secret it will always stay there. No worries of it getting out about you being an incest freak." Olivia hits back at her and I am so proud of her for that.

"Fine, whatever" Jenna says "We figured you'd get it." I tell her with a smile.

"Oh and Jenna, if you ever come back to Rosewood, we'll bury you." Olivia warns her and we walk out with the laptop and giggle but than we get a text from -A.

"Ok so Jenna isn't -A." I whisper

Bitch can't see you but I do. Tonight's the night I kill you, only you Alison. -A

"Only me" I whisper to Olivia and we take each other's hand and walk out of there.