24. Spencer, Spencer, Spencer

Olivia's POV
Ali, Hanna, Spencer and I are at Spencer's place so we can tan a bit and get some colour in because we need it badly. Us three are wearing our bikini's while Hanna is too shy is wearing a baggy orange shirt and shorts. We go into Spencer's kitchen and talk at the island as Hanna grabs a cookie Ali says.

"Are you really going to eat that sweetie?" Hanna looks at her pissed. "I'm being a friend Hanna." Hanna puts the cookie back and Ian and Melissa come in.

"Aren't you supposed to be at Alison's?" "Oh shut up Melissa" I tell her and she looks at me shocked.

"Hey girls" Ian says to us "Hi Ian" Alison and I say. "You still need help with your scoop Spence I got my stick in my car."

"Ian what are you her babysitter?" Melissa asks and just as they walk away Ali looks at me and I nod.

"You need to tell your sister." Alison tells Spencer "Tell me what?" Melissa asks us

"Nothing!" Spencer quickly says "C'mon" Ian and Melissa leave and Ali and I look at Spencer. "Outside" Spencer tells Ali and she giggles next to me and I giggle with her. They go out and talk while I make sure Hanna doesn't touch anything she's not supposed to.

"What's that about?" Hanna asks me "It's non of your business Hanna. You don't need to know about everything that goes on around here." I remind her and she rolls her eyes and goes to the door anyways.

"Ali left" Hanna tells me and than I get text from her right after.

Meet me in the front on the left. - Ali
K - Olivia

"I gotta go my mom wants me home. See ya" I lie to Hanna and go meet Ali outside. When I find her she motions to me and I catch up to her and we start walking back to her place.

"Spencer is such a bitch. She will not tell Melissa about the kiss with Ian. We should tell Melissa just to get it out of the way for her." Alison informs me

"Agreed, Spencer doesn't know what she's doing. If only she would understand our ways we wouldn't be having this problem with her." I say to Ali

"You read my mind, like always." Ali and I link arms as we walk away and laugh together. I hope this never ends.