#Inksgiving2021

Hey dear readers, Inksgiving 2021 is here! November 22nd, 3 PM PT - November 24th, 3 PM PT

Explanation

Inksgiving is an annual Tapas event where you can support me, your favorite creators and get something in return! Tapas normally takes some % off the Ink given to writers, but not during this event!

For 48 hours, every drop of Ink given to any creator will contribute to an overall goal. The more total support given during Inksgiving, the more you will get back as bonus Ink the following month. For example, if we reach 20 million in support given, Tapas will give you 20% of what you spent back!

Note: To participate in #Inksgiving2021, please remember to begin donating Ink no earlier than November 22nd, 3 PM PT (or else the Ink amount will NOT be added to the overall goal!). 

Earn or Buy!

You can get Ink by buying Tapas Ink packs (special Ink packages will be available for the entire Thanksgiving week!) or earn Ink by playing games, watching ads or taking surveys. Find all options in the ink shop! 

Contest

Every Inksgiving, I do a little contest for those who support me! When donating, you can write what you would like to read about in a special chapter. The supporter who donated the most to me will have his idea written in an Inksgiving chapter! The special chapter will contain more than 1000 words!

Do not be afraid! If you finish second or third, I may also include your ideas in the winning idea or write another chapter dedicated to it, if I have time. All ideas are accepted! Be it smut, tragedy, comedy or whatever! It will take place in another world similar to this one, so as to not spoil the book. Any character from any book can be chosen!

Thank you for reading my books! Feel free to ask any question you may have!

Search for #Inksgiving2021 on social media to see more details on the event!