Chapter 9 Trust

Nathan's POV

Gisell bursts in causing Niall and the girl to turn around. She goes to the girl and back hand slaps her so hard, her nose starts to bleed.  

'You better get out of her before I tear your slutty ass apart!' She yells. The girl runs off. I notice that Giselle has tears in her eyes. 

She slowly walks to a terrified Niall and slaps him also. 

'And I thought you were actually falling for me! I guess I was wrong. Just don't talk to me or even look at me because I'm done with you alright!' 

She walks towards me. 

'I wanna be alone right now okay?' She tells me and I nod as she leaves.  

'Niall what the fuck was that about?!'m 

'She didn't let me explain Nate! I was falling for her and hard and now she's gone.' 

He sits down covering his face with his hands. 

I walk towards him and rub his back for comfort and say ' Alright explain to me what happened' 

'Okay so I was playing pool with the boys, so that girl comes up to us and asks 'Can you help my brother! He's upstairs passed out and he's too heavy to bring down. Me being the helpful person I am, volunteers to go help her. So we go upstairs and we enter the bathroom and I notice that no one is there. I turn around and see that she is slowly unbuttoning her pants. I tell her that I'm in a relationship and she replied with a I don't care. I tried to get to the door but she was in the way. She pushed me against the wall but I would try to escape. Then she punched me in the balls and that's when she had her chance so she started kissing me. That's when we heard the door open and she stopped. And well you know what happened next.' 

'So you just need to find her and explain to her what happened cuz if you don't then it's all over'  

He nods in approval.  

'You're right. Alright gotta go get my girl back' he says then running off.

I walk back downstairs and find that mostly everyone has left except for our group and some drunk kids sleeping on the floor. I walk to the back and see everyone sitting down by the pool. 

'What happened to Niall and Gisell?' Sarah asks. 

'Yeah we saw both of them run off to who knows where' Chinthika adds. 

'Lets just say things got a little complicated with them and Niall is gonna fix it.' I say. 

'Baby walk me home?' A sleepy Perrie asks Zayn. 

'Yeah sure. Nathan when I come back we are gonna walk home alright?'  

'Yes father!' I yell as he smirks. 

Everyone gets into their own little convo while I send a text to Cher. 

'Thanks for the fun night. Can we meet up tomorrow at the Starbucks by Portola?'  

I smile and press Send. 

'We got a star crossed lover over here!' Louis yells. 

Everyone stares. 

'Oh shut up' I say 

'Ha look he's blushing!' Sarah points out. 

'Awe does wittle Nathan have a crwush?' Chinthika says. 

'Yes, yes I do is there a problem?' I say. 

'Aw calm down we are just playing with you' Harry says.