Chapter 27 No Point In Running Away

BACKGROUND MUSIC: Don't let me go by Sam McCarthy feat. Harry Styles

NATHAN'S POV

I was at home. Just staring at the wall. Why? You may ask. Well I didn't care about anything anymore. My friends would come and i would tell them to just forget about me and go have fun. I don't want to be their metal weight from having fun. They didn't deserve it. Besides, it's nice to be alone. You don't have to hurt anyone and nobody will hurt you.

'Honey, dinner is ready!' My mother tells me. I didnt really want to eat but i cant just ignore my family all the time. I slowly walk downstairs and my brothers are already eating their spaghetti. I sit down and quietly eat my food. My mom gives me worried stares but I ignore them.

'Why don't you go out with your friends?' She asks me.

'Cuz I don't want to Is there a problem?' I snap back

'Excuse me!? Of course there's a problem! You need to move on. You cant be like this forever! YOU HAVE A LIFE AHEAD OF YOU AND I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO JUST GIVE UP AT A YOUNG AGE!' She yells.

I stand up.

'YOU NEVER LOVED ANYONE SO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS. ALL YOU DID WAS FUCK MY DAD AND POP OUT THREE KIDS EVERY YEAR AND YOU GUYS ARGUED ALL THE TIME SO YOU NEVER LOVED EACH OTHER! CHER WAS HOLDING MY CHILD. WHEN SHE TOLD ME I WAS READY TO START WORKING SO I COULD BE THE BEST FATHER I CAN FOR MY CHILD.. BUT GUESS WHAT.. THEY ARE BOTH GONE NOW SO ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?' I yell and run upstairs. Life I hate the fuck out of you....

CHINNY'S POV

I got home from visiting Nate. Hes a fucking wreck. I layed down on my bed and looked through texts on my phone.

''Hey babe, i got a surprise for you tonight ;)" -Josh

Josh convinced his parents to move to California and they moved over here. I remember when I met his parents. They were so nice to me. I felt like I was their daughter. Anyways.. I honestly love Josh. I'm so happy and I'm glad he's in my life. He made me forget about... him. No Chinny just stop. Remember you feel nothing for him anymore. If you do then kill yourself now. Wait what the fuck? Im talking to myself? Well thats surprising. Ok stop.

I think about how Nate is gonna survive and honestly, there's only one thing I can think of at the moment that will help Nate. I slowly dial the number. I press call and listen to that suspenseful beeping noise, hoping for him to answer the phone.

'H-hello' he says in a sexy morning voice. 

'Zayn... I have some news for you,' I reply. 

'What's up?'  

'Nathan... He woke up' I say. 

'REALLY?! He's probably already on a date with Cher!' He exclaims. 

I stay quiet. 

'W-what's wrong Chinny? Why you so quiet?' He asks. 

'You see that's the problem. Nate is in depression like hardcore depression,' I say. 

'N-no... No.. How?!' Zayn asks. I guess he realized that Cher died. 

'She woke up, left a note for Nathan, and then had a heart attack and then... Died.' I say holding back a few tears. 

There's silence for a while. 

'That's why I called you Zayn. Honestly, Nate needs you right now. He lost two loved ones plus you.' I tell him.

'Don't you mean just me and Cher?' Zayn asks. 

'Oh.. I haven't told you yet,' I reply. 

'You didn't tell me what?'