Chapter 24 Through Thick and Thin (Part 1)

ZAYN'S POV

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? I knew I was violent but fuck, I almost murdered my best... I mean ex bestfriends. Shit.

We were all back inside the house. Lemme explain what happened a few minutes ago.

'Zayn STOP!' I heard Perrie yell and I realized that I was drowning Nate. Shit. Moments later, everyone comes running outside and I see Chinny faint. I pull Nate on my back and I quickly get out of the pool and onto a chair. He's unconscious.

'We need to help him!' Sarah yells.

'CPR!' Gisell yells and I realize I'm the one that's gonna have to do it. You gotta finish what you start right? I put my mouth inside of Nate's and started breathing and then checking his heart beat, after three goes, I started to get worried but thankfully, after the fourth go, he coughs and opens his eyes. Perrie comes running and wraps a towel around him.

'W-what happened.' Nate asks as he gets back to reality.

'D-don't worry about that right now.' I say and then look away feeling guilty.

'Ahh!' Danielle screams.

'What!' Liam yells.

'Nathan's foot... It's bleeding ... Hardcore' Danielle replies.

'We have a first aid kit up in our bathroom. Nate can you walk?' Perrie asks.

He gets up but he yells in pain and falls back but Louis grabs him and helps Nate inside the house

'Here let me help.' I say but then blocked by Sarah and Gisell.

'No Zayn that's enough' Gisell says.

'She's right Zayn, not only did you almost kill Nate, but you scared poor Chinny to death.' Sarah says.

'I-I...... Where is she?' I ask.

'Harry took her inside the house.' Eleanor replies.

We all go inside as we hear the screams of Nate as Perrie cleans the wound.

Minutes later Perrie comes down and Niall and Louis go and check up on Nate.

'It took me nearly all of the alcohol to clean the wound Zayn. Please be careful next time.' Perrie says as she wipes off sweat off her forehead.

'I-I know... I'm sorry.'

'Psh why are you apologizing to me? You should be apologizing to Nathan.' Perrie says as she sits down and eats her burger.

I go to the living room where Sarah, Harry, and Josh are eating there and watching over Chinny.

'ZAYN!' Chinny screams as she wakes up.

'Calm down Chinny' Harry says.

''W-what happened? Where's Nate? Is he okay?' Chinny asks.

'Yes, he's upstairs resting.' I tell her.

'Can I have a minute?' I ask the other three in the room.

'Sure' Sarah says and walks out with Harry.

Josh gives me a straight stare, you could tell he was curious.

Once he left, I sat down next to Chinny.

'So how's life in Cali?' I ask her as she eats.

'Okay I guess.' She replies.

'You guess?' I ask.

'Yeah, it's just that I feel like I'm the bother of everyone since I'm the ONLY single one in the group.' She tells me.

'Are you serious? Did you tell them about it? If not, I'll go talk to them and fucking yell at them for making them feel that way!' I say getting angry. How could they make her feel this way? Am I the cause? No, I don't think so.