Chapter 32 Bad Luck and Bowling

BACKGROUND MUSIC: HANG AROUND BY ARTIST VS POET

Chinny's POV

I rubbed my eyes as the sunlight ran through my curtains. Uhh I hate mornings. I get up and realize that Josh is sleeping next to me. I look at myself and thankfully I'm clothed and not naked. I look at Josh and remove the covers. I hold in a squeal and realize he's naked. I get this instinct and I slap one of his ass cheeks and he yelps.

'Be quiet!' I whisper loudly.

'My parents are still sleeping!'

'Okay but that hurt!' Josh says rubbing the burned area.

He gets up and I look at his package. Jesus Christ he has a fucken morning wood.

'Um do you know if we had sex last night?' I ask.

'We would have remembered it and no.. When I got out of the shower last night you were already asleep so I just slept next to you... Naked.' Josh says putting on his boxer briefs trying to put his wood away but it's still bulging through.

'Oh.. Okay.' I say running to the bathroom. Oh my fucken god I felt like pouncing on him and uh I just wanted to fuck him. Woah I need to calm down.

I go and take a quick shower and once I'm out, Josh is quickly dressing himself. I then realize why. My mother is knocking on the door.

'Chinny may I come in?' She says.

'One minute.. I'm changing.' I say and I point out the window.

Josh gives me a concerned look but once I show him there's a ledge that he can stand on, he climbs out the window.

I take in a deep breath and open the door.

'Yes?' I ask.

'Your father got you McDonald's for breakfast.' She tells me.

'Yay!' I say clapping my hands. Oh the benefits of being an only daughter.

'Oh and one if your friends called, I think his name was Liam. Well either way, he to,d me to tell you that all your other friends are going to the bowling alley in town tonight and asked me if you can go and I agreed so they will pick you up later around 7 pm.' She says and then catches her breath after.

'Well that was a long message.' I say as she leaves and I check my phone.

'Crap!' I yell as I realize I had 120 messages.

I looked through them and saw literally everyone's name asking me am I going to the bowling alley.

Then I saw Zayn's message,

'Can't wait to see you at the alley. Gonna beat yo ass ;)'

'Ha in your dreams prick' I reply.

Seconds later I receive a message from Zayn again.

'I was only playing. Don't have to be so mean :('

' stop being a bitch and leave me alone, I'm with my man ;)' I reply and put my phone on my bed.

I go to the window and look down to see where Josh is.

'BOO!' Josh yells as I realize he's standing on the platform away from the window.

'Oh my god Josh, I could have fallen and been fucking disoriented from the fall!' I yelp slapping his hand.

'Aw sorry babe, you know I didn't mean to.' He says and kisses me gently.

'Okay, go home and rest, Im assuming you know about the bowling alley.' I say.

'Yeah, I got the message.' He says with a wink and jumps off the platform.