Chapter 6 Perfect Life

NATHAN'S POV

Darkness. It's all that I could see, I'm surrounded, paralyzed, trapped. I feel as though I'm just floating in an unknown world. Sinking. But then I see a bright light, it keeps on shining brighter and brighter. Am I dead? All hope is lost I guess.  

'Mate please wake up!' I hear a familiar Irish voice. 

'Nate if you can hear us please do or say something!' a deep but calming voice says 

I hear sobs. 

'Come on girls, lets go for a walk you need to calm down,' I hear the deep voice that I guess was Harry's say. 

'I'll go get us some coffee,' I hear the calming voice of Louis 

I feel like smiling but I can't, my friends were here well most of them. I then thought that Liam was probably with Zayn. 

'Zayn!' I thought. I hope he's okay.  

For some reason, I could feel movement in my arms and legs. The bright light is getting closer and closer.  

'OH MY GOSH GUYS, NATHAN WOKE UP!' Niall says as I regain sight and see him smiling. 

'Oh my goodness baby you woke up!' I see my mother as she embraces me in a warming hug. 

'Niall go get the others' my mother says. 

'Alright I'll be back!'

He runs off. I'm about to ask so many questions but my mom reads my mind and says,' Shh honey don't speak yet, save your energy until your friends come!' 

I look around, I see that there is a curtain next to me and I point to it and my mom notices and tells me,' Oh honey Zayn is behind there. Don't worry he's ok just a wound by his abdomen. He's in recovery, but right now he's sleeping. He was so worried. He kept on saying your name when he was sleeping before saying,' Keep Nathan Safe, keep my brother safe' 

Zayn saw me as a brother? I was already confused and I just woke up. 

'Nate you woke up!' I hear Louis say as everyone else barges in. 

'How are you feeling? Chinthika and Sarah said in sync  

'Ok I guess it felt weird before I woke up but it's good to be here' I smile as I add,' You guys should avoid saying stuff in sync, you sound like robots' I chuckle as I notice Harry sipping some coffee looking straight at me. 

'Why do you taunt me Styles! You know I love coffee!'  

'Dont worry I got you some' 

'Yes!!' I yell as he hands me my cup and I sip away. 

I see the curtain move and out slides out Liam but I see that he wasn't the only one in there with Zayn. Perrie was in there and when I smiled at her, she gave me this rude look. I shrugged it off as Liam asked, 'How you feeling bro?'  

'More or less' 

'Do you guys know what happened after the 'event'.' 

'Everyone stares at each other and my mom starts to speak,' Well honey the police say the you were hit hard with a small club and then you were knocked out. You were in a short concussion but thankfully you woke up before it went into a coma. Thank goodness that the police got there right after he was stabbed because if not then who knows what would have happened.' 

I cringed at thinking it and flushed it out of my mind 

'After that I was called and I came as soon as I can and called your friends also. I called Zayn's parents but they couldn't make it. So they sent his girlfriend to watch him.'