Chapter 22 Letting it Out

LOUIS' POV

We were on the plane. Heading to England. Heading to get the love of my life. I looked around me and everyone else was sleeping but me. I guess anxiety is getting to me.

12 hours ago, after Yelissa and I broke up, everyone was confused what I meant so we all met up and I explained every single detail with them on what happened and what IS going to happen. Once I was done, we all separated to pack. 6 hours later, we were at the airport waiting for our flight. Oh did I mention that Cher isn't going? Supposedly she is going to Seattle to visit her sick grandmother and Nate was pretty sad about it. At the airport they had a huge make out session. And when I say huge... it means HUGE.

Anyways here we are now just heading to England. I closed my eyes but a few seconds later the intercom comes on, 'Please put on your seats belts, we are landing soon,' so much for sleep.

CHER'S POV

After everyone left, I went onto my own flight, Ontario, Canada. Where Shayla is. I found out where she lived without her knowing. My parents thought I was going to England but I'm actually not. I put on headphones and fell asleep. I had to put an end to this.

A few hours later, I was awoken by the intercom telling us we landed. I get of and out of the airport and to a taxi. I give him Shayla's address.

Once I arrive, I look around the area. It's just a suburban neighborhood. Nothing out of the ordinary. I go and knock on the door that had an A on it.

Moments later Shayla's face appears before me.

'C-cher... what are you doing here?!' she says in a worried voice

'Shayla I need to have a word with you.' I reply.

'Shh. Follow me' she whispers.

Confused, I follow her upstairs and we enter Shayla's bedroom. She tells me to sit down on her bed and I do so. She sits in front of me and just burst into tears.

'Cher you've got to help me' she says as she cries.

'Okay just calm down.' I say

She relaxes and starts

'Oscar didn't send you here right?'

'No'

'Okay well you know how I've been ordering you around and keeping you my servant?' She says.

'Y-yeah' I say confused.

'Well Oscar is doing the same thing to me. Ever since I met him. The day after that assembly where I humiliated you, and I'm very sorry for doing that I am. But anyway he-he raped me.'

'WHAT!' I exclaim.

She bursts into tears again and I calm her down.

'And so that same day I told my parents and we moved and I started going to Portola. The police went looking for him but they didn't find him. I was so worried and once school started my nightmare came true and Oscar appeared. He followed me afterschool and I got cornered in an alley and gave me a choice to be either get raped or do everything he says and I chose to do everything he says.'

'Why didnt you tell you're parents?' I ask

'I couldn't, he threatened to kill them if I said a word to them.'

'Oh, but why did you bother with Harry?' I ask

'He ordered me to. He hated Harry after a PE incident. Long story short, Harry was working on a project with this girl Oscar 'liked' and he thought it was something more so he confronted him and he got sent to jail for bring out a pocket knife. He also hates Niall and Nathan since they were there too but he hates the whole group. I just hated myself for doing all those selfish things to you guys, I mean you guys are the perfect group of friends. Anyways I just snapped after Oscar made me do that fake pregnancy thing so I told my parents and we moved out of the country. And now I'm living a perfect life. I'm safe. I have a boyfriend named Dylan and I'm just glad Oscar is still in jail.'