Chapter 21 Seperate Ways

SARAH'S POV

A few days have passed. Chinny and I are home safe and sound. Chinny just has to walk carefully with her stitches on her side of her stomach. I on the other hand have to have a cast on my arm for a few more days. When my parents are gone working, Harry is suddenly by my side.

'Do you need food? Water?  The remote? Pads? Or do you use tampons?' He would say on a daily basis.

One day I just snapped, 'Harry Styles I do not need anything, I just have a messed up arm! I'm not in fucking bed rest so stop treating me like a princess!' I yelled at him.

'But you are a princess.' He replies.

'Just stop... Please just stop Harry. I know you still love me but right now, I don't want to be in me or convinced that I'm still in love with you!' I reply without thinking.

'W-wait... So you still love me but you're brain is telling you no. Alright Sarah guess what... We're going on a date tonight alright. So get ready and I'll pick you up at 8.' He says before he runs off.

Oh great. I didn't wanna fall for him so soon.

A few hours pass and I get ready, showering, put make up on, and finally curl my hair. I'm wearing a white dress with a black belt oh and my cast, I got bored so I bedazzled it. I get a text from Chinny and the others slowly one by one. 'Enjoy your night. ;)'

Harry must've told everyone. That boy can't hold anything to himself.

I hear a knock on the door and walk downstairs to say goodbye to my parents and head out.

'Well aren't you looking very beautiful tonight' he tells me.

'I know right' I say winking at him.

'I'm just playing with you.... Um you look handsome' I say quickly before looking at the floor and playing with my fingers, ignoring him. He was wearing the usual 'going out' clothes. Black skinny jeans, white shirt, black blazer.

'I know right' he says as I look up and give him an angry stare. Oh how I loved his eyes. Especially tonight since the moon is shining his eyes brighter and you can see his huge green irises.

'Lets get going?' He tells me.

We walk to my front yard and my mouth drops at what Harry got.

'Harry..... Why did you get a limo for a date?' I ask.

'No questions yet sweetums.' He says opening a door for me.

I sit inside and music is on full blast. I could tell we're already gonna have a great time. He comes in through another way and sits down next to me.

'You ready to have a crazy and romantic date my princess.' He says.

For some reason I blush and he smiles since he sees it.

'Ooooo this my song!' Harry yells when Scream and Shout comes on. He gets up and starts to do some retarded dances. There's room to walk/stand in the limo so he was all over the place. I was just laughing, sipping on a Pepsi.

He does this move that makes me just lose it.

'Why you laughing Sarah?' Harry says then pouting at the end.

'Just that move you did.' I say

'Oh this one?' He does it again and I nod.

'It's called 'The Sprinkler'

'Okay no do a different dance.' I say.

He scratches his chin as though he's thinking what to do next.