Chapter 36 Breaking Point

Background Music: You Could Be Happy by Snow Patrol

NATHAN'S POV

Once Josh stormed off, Chinny tried to go after him.

'No Chinny,' Louis says grabbing her arm.

'Why?' Chinny asks.

'He needs a breather,' Louis replies

She pulls back her arm and sits back down. She bites her lip, trying to hold back the tears.

Sarah comforts her by bringing Chinny's favorite snack, cookies with milk.

'Please... Go look for him.' Chinny says as she takes a bite of a cookie.

Us boys look at each other and nod.

'Alright. Sarah stay here with Chinny. Liam and Niall, you two check in the neighborhoods, Harry and Nate, you two are with me. We're going downtown,' Louis says.

We run out and as I enter Louis' van, my phone starts to ring.

I look at my phone.

'Who is it?' Harry asks.

'It's Zayn,' I reply.

'Here let me talk to him!' Harry says.

'No wait!' I yell as he reaches for it.

I jump to the back seat and answer.

'Nate what's happened since we last talked?!' Zayn asks hesitantly.

'Well We got to Chinny's, ate dinner, and then everyone else came. Then.....' I trail off.

'Then what Nate?!'' Zayn yells.

'Chinny has been cutting... Because she's still in love with you. She confessed that she had sex with you and she still loves you in front of Josh.

'Woah woah woah wait.... You mean she didnt say I raped her?!' Zayn asked surprised.

'Oh now you use that word. And yes Zayn, it shows how much she still fucken loves you,' I reply

He doesn't reply.

'Are you still there?' I ask.

'Yeah... I'm just shocked at the moment,' He replies.

I feel my phone get snatched away.

'Zayn you must be mental to do have sex with Chinny?!' Harry yelled into the phone.

'Harry stop. This isn't going to get us anywhere,' Louis tells Harry.

I snatch the phone away and hang up.

'What the hell was that for?!' Harry yells back.

'Shut the fuck up Harry! Now is not the time!' I yell

*screeeeeccchhhhh*

The van comes to a complete stop and I'm sent flying to the seat in front of me.

'Ow!' I rub my head.

'If you two don't stop then you can just get off here!' Louis scolds.

'Gladly' I reply and get out. I ignore Harry and Louis calling my name to come back. I just didn't care at the moment. I was going to help find Josh but I just can't when they're pointing fingers.

I keep on walking till I get downtown. I see a 7/11 and decide to get coffee. If I'm gonna do some finding, I need energy so might as well. As I pay for my coffee, I notice a petite teenage girl asking people a question and each one of them nod their head no. I go outside and call her.