Chapter 14 True or False?

ZAYN'S POV

Chinny and Nate go after Sarah leaving Cher and Yelissa confused.

Gisell goes to Cher and Yelissa to talk about other things and to leave it between them while us boys begin to bombard Harry with questions.

Harry is sitting down, covering his face with his hands full of shame while Shayla tells him it's all his fault.

Liam goes up to her and asks her to go with Danielle, who's with the other girls and stay there while we all talk to Harry. It takes a while to convince her but it happens. Once she's gone, Liam says, 'Tell us everything'

WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!' Louis yells.

'Dude how could you?' Niall said.

'STOP! Let him talk' Liam says.

'I-Im as shocked as much as you guys are' Harry replies, looking up with his eyes red.

'I don't even remember even touching her!'

'Well obviously you did since she's pregnant!' Niall interrupts.

'She might be pregnant but it might not even be his.' I add speaking for the first time since Sarah ran away.

They all look at me confused.

'What it's true, the best thing to do is to get a DNA test to see if Harry's the father.' I say

'Okay, Im going to go tell her' Harry says.

'No! Wait.' I say. Quickly grabbing his arm.

'What?' He asks.

'Its best to not tell her and do the DNA test when both of you go to and ultrasound and do the DNA test the same day.' I say.

'How in the hell do I do that?' He asks.

'Easy, just make both of the appointments yourself and not her. But first..' I finish by pointing at Chinny, Sarah, and Nate coming back with Sarah who has puffy red eyes.

She approaches Harry in silence and stares at him for around 10 seconds until she lifts up her leg and kicks him in his groin. Causing him to crouch down and tip over in pain.

'Im sorry Harry, but it's over at the moment. I don't want to be in the way of you, your upcoming child, and your child's mother.' She says.

With that she leaves and tells Chinny and Nate to not follow her.

Chinny and Nate come to us and are about to say something to a in pain Harry but I pull them away and tell them 'Not right now guys'

'Why not, he deserves the speech I am about to preach him with!' Chinny yells.

'I just want to talk to him' Nate says.

'Not right now. Please, we need to do what's best for both of them' I say. They stare at me and then turn to each other and nod.

'Alright.' Nate says.

Harry has recovered from the pain and is now talking to Shayla.

He starts ' We cannot tell our parents until we know for sure that you're pregnant' he tells her.

'You don't believe me! Look at the test. It's POSITIVE!' She snaps back.

'Calm down, you're not so trustworthy alright please' Harry says.

I could tell that he's trying his best not to snap back at her. She really did deserve it, she basically ruined his life but In the other hand it would be his fault also.