Chapter 15 Christmas!!

NATHAN'S POV

I was shocked. Did Shayla really die? Did she commit suicide? All these questions were probably going on in everyone else's head at the moment. Zayn pulled me away from the group.

'Do you think she committed suicide cuz she knew Harry and Sarah were gonna find out that she wasn't pregnant?' He asks.

'I was thinking that but we need to know what happened to her first. Maybe she got in a car accident or worse murdered but still, we can't assume.' I reply

We walk back to everyone else. 'Guys, it's best to give our condolences to Shayla and move on to getting Sarah and Harry back together.' Zayn says

'Are we gonna go to her funeral?' Danielle asks

'Is there even gonna be one?' Niall asks.

Gisell punches his arm 'Niall!'

'Ow! Hey you never know, maybe her parents didnt even like her'

Everyone starts chatting on where Sarah and Harry might be. I decide to talk to Liam and Danielle off to the side.

'Guys so what have you found out?' I ask both of them.

'Oh don't worry Nate, the pregnancy was a false alarm, besides we aren't ready yet and we want the baby to live in a happy home so were just gonna wait.' Danielle adds.

'Thats good to know but Liam don't be silly wrap your willy'

'Shut up Nate, your so cliché' Liam say as he pushes me.

'Calm down just telling you the truth' we laugh as we head back. I go sit next to Cher.

'Whats wrong babe?'

'Its just, I feel as though something bad is gonna happen between us which is what I don't want' she tells me.

'Babe, it's normal for couples to have arguments but we're a strong couple because we solve our problems so don't worry. Just enjoy the moment' I say as I lean in for a kiss.

'GET SOME!' I hear Louis yell from the distance.

'Oh hell no' I say as a pull back.

I start chasing Louis and we end up running around the whole school. Louis is a runner all right.

'Crap!' I say as I trip and land face first into a water puddle.

I hear laughing and then I feel a hand helping me up.

'Dude you okay? You gotta admit that was funny' Louis says trying not to laugh.

'Lets just go back alright'

We head back just in time as the bell rings.

5th and 6th went by like a breeze and as usual, Chinny, Zayn and I walked home together. We all decided that we would wait until the two broken lovebirds came back to tell them the truth.

I got home and decided to go on Facebook and Shayla's death was the topic of the day, everyone was saying RIP, made a fan page of her, and even photoshopping her into a coffin. Wow these people just make these photos just to get likes on Facebook. Typical teenagers of this generation.

*****

It's Friday and its the last day of school before winter break. It's been two days since the death of Shayla and Sarah and Harry not coming to school. Thankfully, they answered their phones and both of them said they would be coming today. Morning goes by and the lunch bell rings. Chinny and I hurry to get some snacks then to our spot. No one is there and we wait. One by one, everyone comes and finally Sarah and Harry. They avoid each other. Sarah goes with Chinny, and Harry goes with Louis. I turn to Zayn and he gives a thumbs up.