Chapter 1: New Life

Chapter 1: New Life

I held my breath as I received my new schedule to my new life at Portola High School. I always enjoyed school but now there was a problem. The problem? Well let's just say I'm not good at bonding with new people. I still remember the day I received the news that I was moving cities and going to Orange County. At first I was excited but then shocked at the other part of the news which meant switching schools. With summer gone by so quickly, I was nervous about starting a new school as a Freshman.

The bell rang and I walked quickly to my first class, Biology (which I'm not good at). I entered the slightly decorated room with 3 long tables for 15 students at each table. Each of the chairs had a name on them and I found mine in the back just 3 seats away from the teachers desk. Great.

As I sat down, a clumsy blonde boy trips on a cord in the front of the room and his backpack flies out of his hands containing mostly food. The class laughed as the teacher helped him up. Seconds later the bell rang and I sat confused as there were no announcements. The teacher introduced herself as Mrs. Morita. After wasting 5 minutes about her life she gave us a first assignment, "Make a poster about safety rules in biology with your partner which is the person next to you."

Some groans were later heard and then we were on our own.

"My names Niall Horan. I guess your my partner eh? So what's your name?"

Wishing I had a nice Irish accent and blue eyes like his I replied," Nice to meet you Niall, my names Nathan, Nathan Silva and why yes I guess we are partners. Let's get to it eh?''

Seconds later we both were the loudest people in the room laughing at how horrible my accent was.

The period was almost over and we turned in our work. We compared our schedules and saw that we had almost every class together except AVID and English. I had regular while he had honors which sorta surprised me.

The bell rang and we were off to Second period.

We arrived at our destination only to find that we won't be sitting next to each other this time around.

The class was Geometry and the desks were set up into 5 rows of 6 each. Ms. Tran introduced herself only to soon start the first lesson,but soon to be interrupted by the morning announcements. Soon after she quickly started on the lesson.

"Aww why are we starting this now?!' Said a student with a very deep voice for a freshman.

I turned around to see he looked like a jock, curly hair, masculine body, but the thing that stood out the most was his green eyes that would probably end a girls life if looked at for a long time.

"Well Mr Styles if there's a problem then the solution is right out there.' She pointed at the door and a few oooooooooos were given out

The boy just gave out a quiet no and soon went on looking away at all the stares he was receiving.

"Hey kid do you understand anything that lady is talking about?" He asked me while poking me.

"Well duh I didn't get in this class not to understand anything" I harshly reply loudly.

"You two, detention!" Ms. Tran yelled

"Wait what!" I exclaim

"Yes you two stay after class so I can give you your detention slips."

"But..."

"No buts young man..

"But Mrs.Tran, he was just trying to stop Harry from bothering him." Niall said interrupting her