Chapter 40 Detours

Background Music: Boston by Augustana

CHINNY'S POV

"Wait... if you're here... does that mean..." I start to say.

"No... he's umm....... he's not here." Perrie tells me.

"Then where is he?" I ask.

Oh my fucking god. Instead of asking why she's pregnant, I ask where Zayn is... wow. WAIT! WHAT THE FUCK.

"YOUR'RE PREGNANT?" I exclaim.

Perrie's eyes bulge wide open.

"Chinny shut the fuck up!" Jennifer whispers violently.

"NO" I snap back.

"Look, let's go eat and I'll explain." Perrie insists.

"I'm not moving an inch until you tell me what your pregnant ass is doing here without Zayn... unless.... *gasp*" I pull my hand back.

*smack*

"Ow! You bitch!" Perrie yells after I slap her across the face.

"Chinny are you mental? You just smacked a pregnant woman!" Jennifer scolds.

"Psh this ain't no woman." I complain.

"NO NEED TO BE FUCKING RUDE YOU.... YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!" Perrie yells causing her to turn red.

"It took you that long to make a comeback well there ain't nothing to come back for because you a stupid hoe!" I reply.

"OOOOOOOO I'm Sorry Petunia but that was a good one!" Jennifer says with a clap.

"MY NAME IS NOT PETUNIA!" Perrie exclaims and heads for the bathroom door but swings open, smacking her face.

"AHHHH MY NOSE!" Perrie yells for like a billionth time.

"What's the commotion!?" A female security guard asks.

"NOTHING JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Perrie squeals and leaves.

The security looks over too us.

"I'm sorry but with the commotion you have caused, I'm afraid you are going to be escorted out!" She tells us.

"NO PLEASE! WE DIDN'T GET TO EAT JOHNNY ROCKETS YET!" Jennifer yells.

"Jennifer don't make a big deal, I already have a headache from the Barbie's squealing," I tell her.

"Fine but you're paying." Jennifer adds.

After munching out with McDonalds, we head back home.

"So what's you're plan?'' Jennifer asks.

"Well I'm leaving... back to California. For two reasons. One. I'm obviously not fucking safe here and two. I have some unfinished business with Zayn who is obviously back over there since his "true love" is here."

"Are you still in shock Maya technically is trying to sell you?" She asks.

"Not really. I've been through worse like getting shot. I don't care about her anymore I mean the feeling is mutual right so I could care less. I just need to get out of her before Oscar's guys come and get me." I explain.

"So you're into that dangerous life" Jennifer adds.

"I'm not into it... I'm just used to it."

"Umm. Would you mind if I go along with you... to California?" Jennifer asks.

"Why would you wanna-?"

"I'm tired of being here. I just want to start new. I mean Maya is my only friend and yet she's a bitch so it's pretty annoying. Oh and I hate this Miami weather. I hear Cali's weather is to die for!!"