Chapter 11: Temptation

Warning: Slight Smutt

As we made it back to Shoto's room. We were giggling at the way people looked at us running through the halls. Many of them immediately turned their heads and stood straighter, their shocked faces quickly turning plain in realization of Todoroki. Shoto never let go of my hand as we ran through the building, it made my heart happy to know he didn't care that people saw us.

Shoto pulls me over to the bed and starts kissing my neck again. I smile when I hear him moaning to me when I wrap my arms around his head and push my fingers into his hair. He pushes me as we kiss causing me to slowly fall onto the bed. He puts a knee up between my legs and presses lightly against me, I moan at the pleasures it sends through me.

I ran my hands down his chest finding the bottom of his shirt. I smile as I glide my hands under, one hand going to his back and the other sliding on his abdomen. He pulls away and starts kissing my jaw, putting more pressure between my legs. I moan again, trying to stay quiet as I pull a hand free and cover my mouth. My face reddens as I start thinking of who could hear us.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." He says pulling away with a smile. "But I want to hear you enjoy yourself." He continues, while softly grabbing my hand and pulling it away from my mouth, he directs it back to the bottom of his shirt. I nod and he starts kissing my collar bones. He runs his hand down my chest until he finds the bottom of my shirt. He starts moving it up and I lift my body helping him as it slides off. He sits up onto his knees and pulls his shirt over his head.

I stare at his muscular body in awe, he has scars all over him. I recognize some of them, they are just like the scars I have from knife wounds. I sit up and run my fingers over the scars, he lets out a jagged breath at my touch. I trail my hands up until I notice a very large scar running from his left collar bone down across his right peck.

"What happened?" I ask softly, gently kissing that scar. He looks down at me, and then closes his eyes.

"It was from my father. He gave it to me the one time I trained with him when I officially joined the mafia." He smirks, opening his eyes and meeting my gaze. "I shouldn't have pissed him off when he had a blade in his hand." He pushes us back down and he must have noticed my expression. "Don't worry, I am fine. If anything, it was a good lesson to learn." I shake my head in disagreement, but before I can reply he presses his lips against mine.

We continue kissing, while my heart rate speeds back up. Our kissing became more passionate, our hands gliding and grabbing each other. He is rubbing the top of his thigh against me and I moan loudly. I run my hands down his back and grab his ass, squeezing hard. He sucks in a breath, obviously caught off guard by my boldness. He starts trailing kisses down my chest moving farther down. Soon he is at my pant line, kissing and running his fingers along it. I feel tingles run up my spine and I arch my back, moaning loudly.

Anxiety suddenly overwhelms me as I feel his hands move to my belt. I reach down and grab his hands, stopping him. He looks up at me and I smile in embarrassment, I struggle trying to figure out what to say. "We can stop." Shoto says. I look down at him and he pulls his hands away. "Don't be embarrassed Izuku, if you aren't ready I won't push you." He moves back up to me and smiles, giving me a gentle kiss.

After a moment he gets up and walks over to the dresser and grabs 2 pairs of sweat bottoms. Guilt suddenly takes over me, and I can only seem to look down. He tosses a pair to me and turns around. I quickly change into them, not looking at him as he does the same.

"I'm sorry Shoto." I stammered when I was done. I knew that he wanted to keep going. I sigh as I mentally kick myself for stopping us, I should have just got over it.

He climbs into the bed and lays to the side of me pulling me close into him. "Don't be, I care more about you more than sex." He says into my shoulder, giving it light kisses. "We will always go at your pace."

I can't help the blush that comes from his words. "Thank you, Shoto." I say, as my anxiety starts to fade.

I take a breath and roll into him, my head coming to rest under his chin. He kisses the top of my head and holds me tight. I smile to myself, 'he really is a kind man' I say to myself, a small smile growing. I feel him pull the sheets up over us and I slowly drift off to sleep.

(890 Words)