Chapter 17: I want you

Izuku didn't realize how cold he was until they walked into Shoto's room, it was warm and inviting. The warm air carressing around him as Shoto helped take off his jacket, causing a chill to run over his body.

"Are you cold?" Shoto asked, pulling Izuku into his arms and placing a kiss on his forehead. The greenette buried his face into the other's warm chest, nodding with a smile. Shoto guided him to the bed and they climbed under the sheets. They cuddled close together, Izuku laying with his head on Shoto's chest, arms wrapped around each other. They laid there for a moment enjoying each other.

"Did you enjoy yourself on our walk?" Shoto pulled the smaller man closer to him, kissing the top of his head and nuzzling his hair.

Izuku nodded his head, "Yes, I loved walking in the city. It was nice to get out of here." He pulled his head up, giving Shoto a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank you." He said before kissing him again.

"What did you and Katsuki talk about?" Shoto asked, after pulling away. His voice was forcibly flat and his face blank. Izuku propped his head up on his hand, looking at the other. His cheeks turning slightly pink as he thought back to the coffee shop.

"Umm, he apologized for... what happened." Izuku said softly, pausing to make sure he worded it carefully. He didn't want to imply anything.

"Is that why you had your hand on his cheek? It looked like you two were going to kiss." Shoto replies, but this time he couldn't keep his voice as flat as he wanted. Izuku blushes harder at the direct questions, pulling himself up more. His arm rests along Shoto's chest as he props himself up.

"N-no... we weren't... I-I was just..." Izuku stutters for a moment trying to gain control over his mouth. "Wait," He pauses, looking into the heterochromic eyes in front of him. "Are you jealous?"

Shoto's face flushes red in response, diverting his eyes away from the green ones. "You are." Izuku shouts, getting up onto all fours and putting his face over Shoto's. He has a huge smile on his face as he watches the man below him try to ignore his persistent stares.

"Shoto Todoroki! Are you jealous of me touching Katsuki?" Izuku grabs Shoto's chin and forces him to look at him.

"N-no!" Shoto states too quickly. His face is still red and he continues trying to look away from the interrogating face above him.

"You liar!" Izuku squeals, this reaction confirming his suspicion. He leans down and kisses Shoto on the lips gently. "I didn't take you as the jealous type." he teases into the kiss with a giggle.

Shoto wraps his arms around the smaller waist causing his body to be directly on top of him. "And what if I am?" Shoto retorts back, between their kisses.

Izuku smiles and begins running a hand under Shoto's shirt. He feels his breath hitch at the gentle touch, feeling the fingers trace along his abs. "Then you better claim me." The greenette whispers into Shoto's ear before moving his lips down to his neck, kissing and biting gently. Shoto gasps at the bold words and pulls the other's waist against his, grinding them together. They both moan at the pleasures it spurs.

Shoto brings a hand to his partner's back and flips them, putting himself on top and straddling the smaller male. He presses their lips together, continuing their kissing and begins caressing the man below him. Izuku resumes running his hands under Shoto's shirt, pulling it up gently. They break apart as Shoto sits up and takes off his shirt. Excitement filling Izuku as he looks at the body above him. 

Shoto has an incredible body. The way his muscles form around him makes Izuku want to drool. Shoto stays pulled away and looks down at him while taking a deep breath.