Chapter 30: Starting Where Things Left Off

Bakugo POV:

All day I have been with Deku in my room. I am not complaining at all, it has been fun and I have enjoyed his presence. I ordered a lot of food so we wouldn't have to leave the room since he is still recovering from our night out. We have watched movies, played a few rounds of cards and now are on to a first shooter video game.
Deku is sitting between my legs as I lean against the headboard of the bed. I have my arms gently around his waist as I watch him play. He is surprisingly really good at this game. From what he has told me, he has only played it for a few weeks and has already completed the other modes and is on the expert level now.
I am surprised at how comfortable he is acting around me now. I have been so nervous to do the wrong thing that his actions keep surprise me. All day he has been scooting right up next to me, placing a hand on my knee, or leaning his head on my shoulder. Even the position we are in now was because he climbed there after setting up the game.
I am enjoying myself. Deku makes little grunting noises and his breathing hitches every once in a while as he concentrates. It is really cute to watch. I tighten my arms around him, mindlessly caress one of my fingers along the patch of skin that his shirt exposes along his hip. He lets out a whine when his character dies, letting his head fall back against my shoulder. I chuckle as I bury my nose into his hair, I can't help but desire to be close to him.
"Well... I'm bored now." Deku explains, tossing the controller across the bed.
"How are you feeling?" I ask softly next to his ear.
"Frustrated, I shot that guy. I shouldn't have died." He says, a hint of anger in his voice. I laugh at his answer and he tilts his head so he can look at my face with a questioned look.
"Are you still hurting from your hangover?" I reword the question. He nods in realization of what I originally meant before laughing a little.
"Na, I'm good." He says. He sits up onto his knees. "Feel back to my normal self." He raises his arms above his head in a stretch. His shirt pulled up to expose the skin around his abdomen. His shorts are riding low, so it shows the top of his boxers. I quickly look away as my face goes bright red. 'What the Hell is wrong with me!'
"Kacchan, are you okay?" He asks, sitting back onto his heels facing me. I nod my head but don't turn to look at him. He tilts his head, trying to look at me better. "Kacchan?"
"I'm fine." I say a bit too quickly. "What would you like to do now?" I turn my attention back towards him after I feel my face drain of the embarrassing heat. He has his hands behind his back and has a small smile on his face. I squint my eyes trying to figure out what he is thinking.
"Well... I was able to remember some of the things that happened last night." He says shyly. My heart starts racing, does he mean? "Maybe we could, I don't know, continue where we left off?" His face becomes a little red, but he doesn't avert his eyes. I feel like I can't breathe, I swear my heart is going to beat out of my chest.
He reaches down and grabs my hand, cradling it in both hands. I feel like my brain shut off as I pull him closer until our faces are inches apart. I bring my other hand to his neck and gently trace the orange mark. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I don't want you to feel obligated to do anything with me." I whisper, I only want him if he truly wants to be with me.
He smiles lightly, gently grabbing both sides of my face until I am forced to meet his gaze. "This has nothing to do with obligation, Katsuki." He runs one of his hands to the back of my neck and rests his forehead against mine. "The desire I feel is genuine, I want to be with you Kacchan."
I can feel a weight lift off me at his words. I didn't realize how much anxiety I was holding until now. I push forward, connecting our lips. I can feel him move closer to me, I wrap my arms around his waist and help him find a position he likes.
He is sitting on my lap, leg wrapped around my waist. He tangles his fingers into my hair and presses his chest against mine. I lean in closer as I run one hand just under the hem of his shirt, the other is gripping the outside of his thigh. I feel like I am on cloud nine as he kisses me. I brake the kiss in surprise when I felt pain on my bottom lip. 'Did he just bite me?'
He looks at me with a mischievous look on his face. God, he is so attractive. We reconnect and it is immediately more passionate than it was before. He is pushing one hand under the neck of my shirt and the other is gripping the front. I moaned as I felt his hip shift against me. I can feel him smile in response and I push my hand under his shirt and up his back. I can feel the goosebumps on his back as my fingers caress him.
He reaches down to the bottom of my shirt and starts dragging his hands up my sides, pulling my shirt up at the same time. I pull away and I lift my arms as he pulls my shirt over my head. He looks at me and blushes, obviously checking out my shirtless chest. I smile and pull his shirt over his head. Now it is my turn to blush. I didn't realize how toned Deku is, he has always worn something baggy and even last night I wasn't trying to notice him in the dark.
Yet now I allow myself to look at him. He has a small frame and the tightness of his muscles accentuates that feature more. He has a few scars, but it is the freckles that I love. Just like his face, freckles are scattered all over him.
"Kacchan, are you just going to stare?" I hear him say, I look up at him and see him biting one of his fingers and his cheeks are pink. I smile at the shy boy in front of me.
"You are so beautiful, Izuku." I say as I pull him into another kiss. How can this man be so perfect, how could he be here wanting me?
I begin kissing his neck, trailing hickies, as our hands roam each other. I am in heaven, there is no way this can get any better. Deku tilts my head to the side to access my neck. I hold my breath as I feel his lips and tongue against my skin. After a moment I moan loudly as he starts to rock his hips and presses his bare chest against mine. I squeeze his thighs and push against him until he is laying on his back.
Deku lets out a laugh as he wraps a hand around my neck and pulls me in. I am lost in our kiss until I feel Izuku's hands on my chest pushing me over. I fall on my side as he rolls on top, straddling over me. I look up at him, this really is the best view...
He reaches his hands down and begins to pull down my pants. I close my eyes, I am not used to being in this position. Usually I 'm the one in control... but this is kinda nice. I let out a gasp as I feel Deku lick my dick. I look down and he is smiling up at me as he meets my gaze. He puts his mouth around me, hollowing his cheeks and starts bobbing up and down. I can't help the smile that comes across my face.
He pulls off too soon and looks up at me. "Do you have a condom and some lube?" He asks. I sit up and move to my night stand, pulling out what he asked. I turn to see him throwing his shorts next to my pants. I blush and forget what I was doing as I look at his naked body. He motions for me to lay back down, so I obey.
Deku rips open the condom and slides it over my dick. He hands me the lube after pouring some on his finger. He moves to straddle me while reaching behind him. I can't help but to run my fingers up and down the sides of his waist. He leans down, and connects our lips. I grab the base of my dick and align it for when he is ready.
He slowly pushes down on me, a loud moan coming from him as he takes me in. I watch him, feeling myself get more turned on. He begins riding me and I can't help the moans that escape me as well. Ah, he feels so good. "Kacchan" He whimpered while leaning down to capture my lips. I grip his waist to help him keep the tempo going. I can feel his breath quicken against my shoulder. One of his hands gripping the base of my neck, tightening with every thrust.
I can feel the base of my cock throb as the pleasure starts building to a climax. I feel Izuku's teeth against my shoulder, bitting down to suppress his moaning screams. I wince as his teeth break skin, but ignore it as I pick up the speed. I meet his bounces with my thrusts, smiling as I feel his legs start to shake.
"Fuck, Deku!" I say right before I release.
We stay where we are for a moment allowing the pleasures to consume us. I run my fingers up and down Izuku's back, while he gives me little kisses along my shoulder and collar bone.
He lifts his head to look at me in the face. "I'm sorry for biting you." He says, I can tell he is embarrassed. "I think there will be a mark for a while."
"Don't worry about it." I say kissing his forehead. "We are even now."

Word count: 1788
—Spicy 🥵 —