Chapter 21: Cock Blocked

I jump to my feet at the sight of Shoto. I can feel my face getting hot and my breathing still fast. After a moment I turn to Deku, realizing he is paralyzed on the ground. He is still on his back and his face is bright red, one hand still in the air frozen. He isn't looking at me but toward Shoto. I lean down grabbing his hand that is stuck in the air and pull him to his feet, letting go of him when he is steady and looking away from the gawking bastard.

Shoto walks up to us, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you two." He states, a smile still on his face. "It's nice to see you two getting along though." He continues. Deku closes the distance and wraps his arms around Shoto. I feel a ping of jealousy and shove my hands deeper into my pockets trying to hide my fists, my teeth grinding together.

"How was your day?" Shoto muses to Deku. He places a small kiss on his forehead and rubs his back gently.

"Umm. Okay." He replies quickly. Deku glances at me, a curious look on his face. I quickly try to relax and smile slightly. "Thank you, Kacchan. I really appreciate you holding my hand earlier." I flush a deeper shade of red and quickly nod, diverting my gaze.

Shoto glances at me, a smirk on his face before guiding Deku away by the waist. I breathe deeply trying to compose myself, but it isn't working. I quickly walk back to the mansion, taking a different route than Shoto.

I am sitting on my bed looking at the green mark on my palm. I smile slightly at the memory of Deku's lips against mine. I close my eyes trying to relive the moment when I hear a soft knock at the door. I turn to see Shoto entering without waiting for an answer. He has a smirk on his face and it pisses me off. I stand up walking to the dresser, pulling off my dress shirt. I put my hands into fists as my anger started to build, crushing the fabric.

"Izuku asked for your number." Shoto says, walking further into my room behind me. "So I gave it to him. Is that okay?" I nod my head with a grunt, not turning to look at him. "Katsuki, are you mad at me?"

I turn around and face him, he is sitting on the side of my bed. "What do you think?" I bite back at him. "You only interrupted an amazing moment between me and my soulmate." I was angry, this was progress I didn't think I would ever get. I found my long lost friend, who is also destined as my soulmate. That isn't something that just happens, and I ruined it. Yet, here I had a second chance, a chance to be more than a nightmare for him.

Why did Shoto interrupt the moment that could allow Deku and I to feel our feelings. God damnit Icy Hot, don't you want us to become closer? To want me to try to mend things with Deku?

"I'm sorry Katsuki..." I look at him, he takes a deep breath lowering his head. He grips the sheets into fists and shakes his head slightly. "I think I got jealous of you two..." He says not meeting my gaze.

My anger starts to fade as I hear his apology. He stands up and walks towards me, but stopping right in front of me. I can tell he is hesitant, nervous I might push him away. I reach out my hand and grab his. Younger me would have pushed him away without a second thought, but that isn't who I am anymore. Shoto has helped me grow, showing me how to act with the person you love.

I lean into his ear, a smirk on my face. He is cute when he lets his stoic facade down and allows his feelings to show. "I won't forgive you as quickly if you continue to push yourself between Deku and me." I say, a bit too harshly than I intended. 

I pull away and my smirk forms into a small smile. Shoto looks at me and his eyes narrow, a smirk of his own forming on his face. "I warned you Katsuki, if you didn't watch your temper I would do the same thing to you as I did to Izuku."

I chuckle at him, he looks so cute trying to be big and bold to me. We both know who wears the pants in this relationship, I'm the dom. "I would like to see you try." I say, grabbing his collar and pulling him, crashing my lips against his.