Chapter 23: Spicy

Midoriya POV:

    I walk out of the shower, grabbing a towel to wrap around myself. I didn't stop or even turn to look at Shoto, I didn't want my nerves to come back. I walked out of the bathroom, heading straight for the bed.

I feel a hand on the small of my back as I approach it. I peek behind me to see Shoto, still wet and no towel. I giggle as I roll onto the bed, laying on my back. Shoto hovers over me, kissing my nose and both cheeks with a smile.

    "Do you want to continue?" Shoto asks in a soft voice, placing a thumb on my lower lip and pulls it down softly.

"Please, Shoto." I say, feeling my body desire more than just his simple touch. He leans down and starts kissing my neck. I feel him lightly bite me, a moan slipping between my lips. He bites again before kissing the marks he leaves. He starts making his way down to my collar bone, rubbing against me through the towel, more moans escaping me.

He  continued his way lower and lower until he is at my hips. I feel his fingers grab the towel. "Can I?" He whispers looking up at me. I feel a bit of anxiety run over me, but it isn't enough for me to back out.

"Y-yes." I say, almost begging for him to continue. He pulls the towel off and I close my eyes. I feel his hands at my hips, and then a gentle kiss at the base of my cock. I grab the bed sheets as I moan loudly. His tongue starting at the bottom and ending at the tip, slowly pushing into the slit a little.

I grab his head, pushing my finger into his hair at the pleasure. He puts me into his mouth and starts bobbing up and down. It feels so amazing. My grip tightens when the pleasure starts to build to the point that I can't take it.

"Shoto... I-nag... ahhh." I gasp just before cumming into his mouth. He looks up at me as he sucks and swallows. I can't help but feel embarrassed that I didn't pull away. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I liked it." he says moving up to kiss my neck. "Can we continue?" he asks into my neck. I feel excitement at the realization of what he means.

"Of course." He smiles and starts kissing me more passionately, before pulling away. I watch him as he pulls a bottle and a condom out of his night stand. He quickly returns kissing my neck and I feel his knee push my legs further apart. He gabs the bottle, pouring lube onto his fingers. 

"We will go slow just like last time." He says, looking at me. I smile and nod as he drops his hand lower. He kisses me again as I feel a finger at my entrance. He rubs his around the ring until I start lightly moaning.

He follows his word and slowly adds finger. Gently stretching me out while teasing my other sensitive areas. When I am a moaning mess he pulls away, ripping the condom with his teeth and quickly puts it on.

"You ready?" He asks as I feel his tip against me. I nod and he slowly pushes himself in. At first it was uncomfortable, but that quickly faded as he pressed against my prostate. I can't help the moans that leave me, nothing has ever felt this good.

He is moving slowly, I can tell he is trying to be gentle, not wanting to hurt me. I grip the sheets and he starts quickening his pace, groans and heavy breathing coming from him. I can feel him rub against my prostate and it is almost over powering. I can feel the pleasure building, I allow myself become loud not really caring how loud I may be.

"Izuku" Shoto gasps. I reach up and grab the back of his neck, pulling him into a kiss as I cum. It must have sent him over the edge because he started moaning and cuming as well. Our faces inch apart as we enjoy the sensations.

After both of us have caught our breath, Shoto pulls out and kisses me. "You are so beautiful." He says, brushing my hair off my forehead. I feel my cheeks heat up at his comment.

"We need to clean up." He continues, standing up. I don't move, and smile as I watch him. He throws a small towel at me, implying I should use it.

Once clean, Shoto grabs the clothes he has been hoarding from me, tossing them at me. I laugh at the blush that forms on his face. I watch him dress, allowing my eyes to roam his muscles as they flex and relax.

We climb under the sheets, both of us dressed and I curl into Shoto, laying my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me , holding me tight. I feel on top of the world as sleep starts drifting over me.

"I love you Shoto." I say as I am pulled closer to sleep. I feel his arms tighten and a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you, Izuku."

Word count: 881

Sorry it took so long for an update. My computer broke and it took weeks for me to get it back and unfortunately I lost this story. It took me a while to get up the motivation to try an rewrite. But I am back, and ready for this story to continue!

This chapter is shorter cuz I couldn't remember what I originally had at the end here, so I decided not to force anything.  Next chapter will be up really soon.

Feel free to comment what you think, and don't forget to vote.