Kisses

Steve: He looks at you, kind of asking if he can kiss you. You nod and he leans in slowly and kisses you. Usually they're just a peck on the lips.

Thor: When he kisses you, his beard tickles you, but you ignore it. You've told him to shave it, but he's to proud of it. You don't know why.

Tony: He pulls you in, surprising you. But you eventually un-tense and your lips form to his.

 Loki: He doesn't kiss you very often. He usually kiss you from behind on the cheek. He never kisses you on the lips.

Clint: Let's face it, Clint doesn't like kissing, so he doesn't. You can sometimes reach up quickly and give him a kiss before he can pull away.

Bruce: He rarely kisses you. He doesn't mean to neglect you like that, but he's always busy and he's afraid to kiss you, like hugging, he's afraid he's going to Hulk out on you.

Bucky: He's hesitant at first, but he eventually gives you a peck on the nose. You enjoy them either way.

-----------------------------------------------------
That one is short, but that's because I can't think of anything for any of them. If you think I can change it, message me and I'll fix it as best as I can. Also if you want a specific story, you can also message me what kind of story. Include your looks, your name, and what character you want. I will do any characters I don't have for my preferences as long as it is Avengers. Thanks!!

Katherine