Baking Fun~ Steve

This is a request for laurahansen126

---------------------------------------------------

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed in Stark Tower when you were awakened by an army trumpet sound. This wasn't your normal way to wake up, so it made you kinda mad at whoever JARVIS, who was playing the annoying sound.

"JARVIS!" you yelled, your eyes still shut. "Turn it off!"

"Yes ma'am. Mr. Stark wants you and everybody else up so you can all meet down in the main living quarters." he said, turning off the recording.

"Why?" you grumbled, shoving your face in your pillow.

"I am not supposed to tell."  he said. "You can not persuade me too."

You grumbled some colorful words as you slowly got dressed, not bothering to put on any makeup and then put your hair into a messy bun, walking out of your room and down to the main living quarters where it seemed everyone else was already. You saw your crush and best friend, Steve Rogers out of the corner of your eye and smiled a bit. He flashed a bright smile at you.

"You seem happy this morning." you said to him, sitting down next to him. "Just got back from your morning run?"

He nodded. "Of course." he chuckled.

You looked around and saw everyone else there, but Tony, the one man that wanted you all down here.

"Stark is late to his own meeting that he called." you grumbled to Steve, who laughed.

Tony soon came in, holding white cloth of some sort over his arms. He threw one at you and then one at each of the other team members.

"What's this for?" you asked, opening up the folded piece of fabric and held it out in front of you.  An apron.

"A cook off!" Tony said.

"Why are we having a cook off in the morning?" you said, looking at him, then at the apron.

"Because I'm Tony Stark of course! I can do what I want!" he said. You threw the apron at him and went to get up, but he pushed you back down next to Steve, throwing the apron on your head so it was covering your face. "Please!" he said. "I want to see who's better at cooking! Girls say they are better than men at cooking!"

"That's because they are." you said, going to get up again. This time, Steve wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back down.

"C'mon (Y/N)! It'll be fun!" he said, giving you a pouty face.

"Ugh, fine." you said. "But only because Steve gave me a cute face and I want to prove that women are better at cooking than men are!" you got up, putting on the apron as Tony smiled.

Everyone got up as well and went to the kitchen, putting their apron's on in the process. You all thought of something to bake and then started cooking.

***

The bake off was finished and it was clearly true that women were better cookers than men were. Everyone's baked products were burnt, except yours and Natasha's of course. Steve was only a little burnt, but everyone else's were burnt to the point that no one could physically eat them. Soon Tony approached you.

"Well, you proved that women are better cookers than men. But that means you get to clean up the kitchen." he said, smirking.

"Hey! That's not fair!" You said.

He sighed. "Fine, I'll leave Capsicle to help you." he said, crossing his arms as he left, everyone but Steve following.

"Well." you said. "Might as well start."

Steve nodded. "Yeah."

About a half hour later, the kitchen was mostly cleaned up, but there was still a bit to clean. Some water had spilled onto the floor in the process and Steve didn't see it as he walked, slipping and falling, taking you down with him. He landed on his back with you on his chest, your lips colliding. You didn't comprehend was happening for a minute, but neither did Steve. He unintentionally put his hands on your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. As soon as you came back to your senses, you pulled away quickly, a dark blush on your cheeks and you got off of him. You hid your face in your hands as he sat up.

"Hey, I'm sorry." he said, pulling your hands away from your face. "I didn't mean for that to happen." 

"I-it's okay." you said. "Can I tell you something?" you looked at him shyly.

"Of course." he moved a bit closer to you.

"I-I love you." you said, nervous. He was silent for a minute. "It's okay if you don't like me back. I shouldn't have even said anything. I probably just ruined our friendship. You probably hate m---"
you were cut off as he kissed you again for a quick minute before he pulled away.

"I love you too." he said, putting his hand on your cheek. You leaned your head into his hand, smiling and blushing.

"Y-you do?" you asked.

"Of course. I just never told you. I didn't want to ruin our friendship either." he said, chuckling nervously.

You smiled, looking into his blue eyes. "Can I kiss you again?" you asked.

He didn't answer you as he leaned in to kiss you again. He put his hands on your waist again and your wrapped your arms around his neck. You were like that for a couple minutes before you had to pull away for a breath.

"I love you." you said.

"I love you too."