Soccer Accidents (Request)

This is a request for @Mak_n_cheesy! I'm sorry I took so long to write it! And @laurahansen126, I am working on your request! I promise I haven't forgot about you!

---------------------------------------------------

"Clint, dad! C'mon!" you said, rushing around the Tower to put on your cleats for your upcoming soccer game. As you ran, you pulled your hair into a ponytail.

You found your cleats and sat down, putting them on quickly, having put your shin guards on already. You quickly tied your cleats and jumped up and ran to find your dad and boyfriend. Your team was going to Nationals and they liked you to be there an hour early to warm up. It took a little over and hour to get there and you were already going to be late.

"C'mon!" you yelled again.

They both came running down at the same time, colliding and falling down. When they both got up, you noticed they were both wearing shirts with your teams name on it, (teams/name). You rolled your eyes as you saw them.

"I'm gonna be late!" you said, running out to the car. Tony followed, but Clint quickly grabbed your water bottle that you had left in your rush to get out to the car. Once all three of you were in the car, Tony drove off.

"Are you nervous?" Tony asked, looked back at you.

"A bit." you said, smiling when Clint reached back and out his hand on your knee.

"You'll do great." he said.

"You'll win." Tony said. "Your the best player on the team."

"Your just saying that because I'm your daughter."

"Not just because your my daughter. Everybody knows your the best."

You giggled a bit, looking out the window as your dad drove. He pulled up into the parking lot and you got out, running down to where the two teams were already warming up. You joined in the team stretching, then practiced your kicks and dribbling.

The refs soon called for two people to come to the middle of the field, one from each team. You watched as a person went up from your team and flipped a coin, calling heads. It landed on heads, so your team picked the side of the field you wanted. You started with your backs to the sun.

***

It was the third quarter and you were ahead by three points. It was currently 10-7. The other team had possession of the ball, and, since your position was forward, you were trying to regain possession. A player from the opposite team was running towards you with the ball. You tried to get it as they passed you, but failed. You ran behind them, trying to get it back. You slide-tackled, kicking the ball away from them, except you kicked their leg out too, making them fall onto yours with full force. You heard and felt the snap in your leg as it broke, letting out a cry of agony. Flags were thrown, but the whole stadium was silent as the coaches ran up to you. The player had quickly gotten off of your leg. You still laid on the grass, although tears were spilling out of your eyes.

"(L/N)!" your coach called to you as he ran towards you, kneeling down beside you. "What hurts?"

"M-my right leg." you said, squeezing your eyes shut against the pain. His hands hand to your leg, feeling up and down it, stopping when you cried out.

"Medic!" he yelled. Two of them ran out, examining your leg as well.

"(Y/N)!" you heard two more voices. "(Y/N)!"

Clint and Tony came into your view, both of them having worried looks on their faces as they ran up and kneeled next to you like everybody else. You faintly make out 'gurney' and 'money' and 'Tony Stark' as the pain became to much for you to bear as your world went dark.

When you woke up, you were in the back of an ambulance, but you quickly fell unconscious again. The next time you woke up, you were in a hospital bed. Tony and Clint were in the room also, but they had their backs to you. You looked down to see your right leg in a (F/C) cast. The pain was dull, signifying you had been given pain medication/

"Tony? Clint?" you said tiredly.

They both turned to you, each taking your one of your hands in theirs. "(Y/N)." Tony said. "You had us worried. How do you feel?"

"Okay, I guess." You let go of their hands and sat up. The weight of the cast made you move a bit slower, so Clint put his hands under your arms and helped you.

"Tony and I had to get some food." Clint said. "We didn't know anything happened until we heard your name over the speakers. We ran as fast as we could."

You chuckled lightly. "Foods gets everybody. And dad." you said, looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"The best player broke their leg." you said. "Not the best anymore. I won't be able to play the rest of the games if we win this one."

"Your still the best player." he said. "And your team was ahead enough, your gonna win I think. And did you accomplish what you had planned before you broke your leg?"

"Yeah. I slide-tackled someone and I got the ball away, but I kicked out their leg out as well." You said.

"I thought I had bad luck." Tony mumbled.

"Shut up dad. When can I go home?"

"Right now. The doctors gave us your pain medication so we can just head home." Clint said. He went and got you a wheelchair as Tony helped you sort of stand up.

"I'm not riding in a wheelchair. Give me crutches." you said. Clint opened his mouth to protest, but you didn't let him. "Give me the crutches, I hate wheelchairs."

Clint sighed and handed you the crutches reluctantly. You smiled. "Thank you." you jumped off and out to the car.

Tony helped you in the backseat so you could lay down and rest a bit on the way home. You persisted that you wanted food before you would rest, so he stopped at (F/R) and got you (F/F). You thanked him and ate happily, then laid down and slept the rest of the way home.