Morning Cuddles~Bucky

Another quick little drabble I came up with.
---------------------

You rolled over, groaning when you heard your alarm for the third time because you had hit snooze the first two times it had gone off. You had to go to train with Natasha today for your upcoming mission and it was important that you did train. You slammed your hand down on the button of your clock, then rolled back over to face Bucky, your sleeping boyfriend. It had been one of those nights that he didn't have a nightmare, and you had both got needed sleep, even though you didn't mind staying up with him when he did have a nightmare.

You slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes as you yawned, trying to get up without waking Bucky, failing as you went to get up as a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you back down. You squealed and giggled a bit, falling back down beside Bucky as he pulled you to his side.

"Stay." he whined in your ear.

"I can't, Buck." you said. "I have to train with Nat."

He whined again. "But I wanna cuddle with my best girl." he said, pulling you closer to him.

"I want to cuddle with you too, but----" "But you love me so much that you'll stay with me." his metal hand slipped up your shirt, making you squeal lightly.

"Bucky." you said again. "I have to get up." you tried to get up, but his grip was too strong for you to slip out of.

"Can't you skip training with Nat for one day? Please?" he asked, giving you his famous puppy dog eyes.

You groaned a bit. "I guess." you said, not helping as you stared back into his blue eyes. He smiled and laid on his back, pulling you on top of him.

You laid your head on his chest as you laid on your stomach on top of him. You closed your eyes as he ran his fingers through your hair, making you smile and curl up a bit. He wrapped one arm around you securely, holding you tightly to him.

You both laid there for about an hour before pounding sounded on your door. "You better get up soon (Y/N)!" Natasha's voice sounded. "Or I'm coming in and pulling you out of bed. And you and Barnes better not be doing anything dirty!"

---------------------

I'm trying to write more, but I need some ideas as to what to do. Sometimes I'll search things on google and see what I can find, but I can never think of anything good. So, here's a quick drabble! And next week I'm going to finally see Civil War. I've been waiting for so long it's about to kill me because it's came out everywhere but America and I'm sad.