Q&A Answers!

I am going to answer the questions in the order they each came in, so enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------
@badwolfgirl4
What was your first fan fic?

My first fan fic was a Dukes of Hazzard story called, Injuries, We Can't Just Go Back in Time to Fix Them. I'm just saying now, it sucked. But I have gotten better.

@middlemachine08
Who is your favorite band/musical artist?

Skillet. All the way. I have other favorites, but Skillet is the best!

@Anna_Banana619
Are you excited for Deadpool?

I don't really know much about him. I want to see it, but seeing how it's rated R, my parents probably wouldn't like me watching it. Even though Tombstone (whoever has saw the movie, you are awesome!) is rated R, I've watched that over 3 times. So I can say I am kind of excited.

@Iluvmusic99 and @lilianm19 since you kind of both asked the same question.
Who is your favorite superhero and why?

My favorite superhero changes like 3 times a year (not kidding!). At one point it was Iron Man, then it was Batman, and now it's Captain America. But it's ever so slightly changing to Loki. Even though he's a villain. But who doesn't like Loki? But, Caps my favorite right now because 1. He's cute  2. He's polite and 3. He's not afraid to do what he thinks is right.

@itsjustbenedict
Will you ever write something for us gay guys?

I'm not sure. I'm not against gays or anything, but I'm not sure how I would do it. So, I guess we'll have to see.

@lover_of_books027
Do you agree Chris Evans is a sexy beast?

Yes I do. I've went on Google Images and just looked through pictures of him and like dreamed of him. No joke!

@CamoCupcake
What did you think about Steve almost picking up Thor's hammer?

The first time I saw the trailer and saw it move, I was like, woah! I know in the comics he was able to lift it. I've heard theories of whether or not he was faking not being able to lift it. And the look on Thor's face when it moved! Priceless!

@panicking_at_disco
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

NASA didn't need to invent thunderstorms. Thor's just battling the Frost Giants. And he's winning.

@louis_slay_
Chris Evans or Sebastian Stan?

You have to make me choose? They are both hot and I can't choose! But if I had to, it would be Chris because he's so adorable when he says, "I don't wike it!" And he's hot!

@sabrinademelo
Favorite nonsuperhero movie?

The more I think about what nonsuperhero movies I like, the more I realize that it seems that my life revolves around superhero movies! But I have to say Tombstone! It's awesome!

@cxlpxlbxss
James Bond or Ethan Hunt?

James Bond. I've never watched Mission Impossible (I know I should!). But I've watched James Bond. Not in a long time though.

@The_Fallen_Phoenix
What's your favorite Avengers stucky (or whoever you ship) fan fic you've read so far?

To be honest, I haven't read like any fanfictions shipping anyone. I'm one for Avengers x reader and Avengers Preferences. If you suggest any stories like that, I'll read them. Like Clintasha or something like that. Or Brutasha.

@paigedelisi117
Kill, marry, fondue (Steve, Tony, Clint)

This one was easy for me. Kill Tony (Sorry all Tony fans), marry Steve, and fondue with Clint.

@deemnuts
What Marvel character(s) do you think should be made into a movie next?

I think Natasha should have her own movie. They have her background and I think it would be a great movie.

@Smginger1131
How old are you?

I'm 15 and currently taking driver's training.

@ImogenPayne
Where are you from? How many languages can you speak? What music do you listen to?

I am from Michigan. I originally speak English (duh!). I can speak some Spanish, but that's because I took classes last year in high school for a credit. I listen to country and Christian rock (like Skillet)
--------------------------------------------------
I want to thank whoever asked me questions! I had a lot of fun answering them! You can still ask me questions from time to time and I'll put them with chapters and stuff, so feel free to message me or comment!