Steve and Tony~ Sides (Part 4)

Well, I'm getting this uploaded a day or two late, but things came up yesterday and the day before and I just couldn't write. But I'm getting it up now
------------

Steve's Side

You stood next to Bucky as Steve went and met the recruit that Sam was talking about. Bucky had an arm around you, smiling a bit. You slowly looked up at him and smiled back at him. He rubbed your side soothingly and you leaned into him as Steve talked with Scott. You closed your eyes as you waited for something to happen, although you would rather just stand there and do nothing than a war break out, but you all knew that was inevitable.

"Suit up." you heard Steve say and you moved away from Bucky and over to Steve to hug him quickly before moving to grab your catsuit and going behind the van and changing.

You thought about what was coming up. Steve made you promise to either stay by him, or Bucky, although he would rather you stay by Bucky because he was staying away from Tony as best as he could and he was going to get to the helicopter. You didn't want to fight your brother, but you didn't want to fight your husband either. You wished you could just curl up and go to sleep and wake up and find out it was all a dream. But you knew that couldn't happen. You walked back out to Steve, just wanting to hug him and cuddle. You kept your back to him, and he seemed to notice your discomfort. He walked up behind you and turned you around and hugged you tightly, although it was time to go. You instantly hugged back, burying your face in his chest.  Clint, Wanda, and Scott piled into the van and Sam and Bucky got in the car, Bucky racing for the front seat.

You hugged each other tightly for a couple minutes before pulling away. "We should go." he said softly, wiping away the tears that were rolling down your cheeks. "Now remember, either stay by me or Bucky, don't go off by yourself." he said.

You nodded. "Alright." you said. "I don't want this to happen."

"I know." he said, taking your hand and leading you to the car, where Sam and Bucky had been fighting over the front seat and were still currently fighting. "Bucky, Sam. Both of you get in the backseat. (Y/N) is sitting in the front seat."

They both stopped fighting and slowly got in the back seat. You couldn't help but giggle a bit as you got in the front seat. Steve turned the car on and drove off to the airport, where everything was about to go down. Your hands began to shake as the four of you got closer to your destination. Steve reached over and took one of your hands, squeezing it gently. You looked at him, smiling slightly as he pulled up. He parked and you all got out. You looked at him.

Steve came up to you. "I've been thinking on the way here, I would you rather go with Bucky and Sam. I'm going to find the helicopter and if I happen to meet up with anybody, I don't want you to get hurt." he said.

"But, what if me, Bucky and Sam run into somebody?"

"There's three of you, I'm sure they can protect you and fight." he said. "I trust them." he nodded at Bucky, who nodded back and took your arm gently.

"Lets go." he said and you nodded as he led you off. You watched Steve fade into the distance.

You, Bucky and Sam started running as you heard explosions. Bucky made sure you stayed with him and Sam, looking over his shoulder once in a while. You got lost in thought thinking about Steve and wondering if he was okay before glass shattered and Sam was kicked out of the way by something in a red and blue suit. Bucky grabbed you and pushed you, putting you behind him as he went head to head against the suited man. He went to punch him with his metal arm, but the man stopped him.

"You have a metal arm? That's so cool!" he exclaimed before Bucky punched him and pulled you along and kept running, looking up as Sam flew over the both of you. Bucky pushed you into a hiding place and made sure you were safe before running off again.

You sat in the hiding spot for a little while before not hearing any more fighting. You stuck your head out of the spot and didn't see anything. You ran in the direction Bucky and Sam were headed and finally saw them a floor below you. You couldn't just jump down, so you ran the long way to get down to them. By then, they had gotten free of the webs that were holding them.

Bucky pulled you along, soon noticing Steve. "C'mon!" he said, motioning for all of you, plus Clint, Wanda, and Scott to form a group as they stopped in front of Tony and his group. Tony and Steve talked for a minute before walking towards each other, soon breaking into a run as you ran with them, finding someone to fight, although everybody was already fighting someone else. You helped Bucky once in a while with T'Challa and then helped Sam. You saw Bucky and Steve running for the jet and you went to follow, but something cut the water tower (or something?)  next to the building. You turned around and saw Vision. You turned back around to see Bucky and Steve stop, but red wisps surrounded it and stopped it. You then turned to see Wanda stopping it and they continued running, but then Wanda cried out in pain and you ran to her as Vision did as well.

"Wanda, are you okay?" you asked as Vision picked her up.

"I am sorry." Vision said to her.

"So am I." she said as Vision flew off with her.

You stood there, not knowing what to do until something picked you up off of your feet. You screeched, looking at the faceplate of Iron Man. "Tony!" you said. "Put me down!"

"I have to take you to Ross. He doesn't want you out on the loose, helping Steve and Bucky anymore." he said. "I'm sorry."

You tried to struggle against him, but the only thing you felt was a hit on the head, and you fell unconscious, knowing that Tony had done it, only so you would stop struggling.

The next time you opened your eyes, you were in a cell in their type of "jail clothes". You stood up and looked around, seeing everyone else in their cells as well. Except Bucky and Steve weren't there, and you smiled to yourself, knowing they had gotten away, although you felt like you failed them because you had gotten captured and taken to "jail".

------------

I feel like that ending was terrible and made no sense. I'm sorry.