EPISODE: 4

PREVIOUSLY:

Suga : wanna see more babygirl *smirk*.

PRESENT :

Y/n : Please wear some clothes
*I said while looking away from him*

Suga : Don't act like you didn't see anything kitty.
*he said while taking his steps towards me*

Y/n : I think I have to go *smiles*
*I tried to walk across him but he pulled me and slammed me against his wardrobe making a big thud sound *

Suga : Now tell me why are you here? How are you here? You wre cuffed right?
*He asked in his deep voice while raising his eyebrows*

Y/n POV :
His question making me to regret and slapping myself for entering his room I cried answering him bold but his stare make me weak.

Suga : I asked you a question... Right?

Y/n : Ahh that Jin didn't cuff me properly *sneeze* I-I'm s-s-sorry!!

Suga POV :
I chuckled when she let out a cute sneeze. I saw her nose is red and she is dripping wet i can see her inner clothing clearly making me to smirk but why is she all soaked?

Y/n POV :
I feel so tired and cold and I suddenly sneezed making him chuckle but the chuckle turned into smirk when I found his stare travelled to my chest . I was all wet by the rain and he was starting at my soul.

Y/n : Yahh!! What are you looking at? *I shouted at him while covering myself*

Suga : Are you trying to wake my kitty? * He said while scratching his head*

Y/n : w-what kitty? You mean a cat? Do you have any pets *smiles cutely*

Suga POV :
I got really shocked by her answer I thought she will get it but she is so pure and innocent for us. I was busy looking at her I came out of my thoughts when she called me.

Y/n : Can i see your kitty? *smiles*

Suga : Noo not today but soon and wear this * he said while giving his t-shirt and small shorts*

Y/n : Thank you*smiles*
* I said to him and headed towards bathroom to change*

Suga POV :
I was about to sleep but when I heard a creak sound I saw y/n in my shirt . She is looking hot and cute in my oversized shirt but still have curves and has small waist are clearly visible. I can see the head turned on her cheeks making me to smile at her.

Y/n POV :
I was thankful to him for giving me his clothes they are over size but still I love it. I can smell his soft scent in it. When I looked at him I saw his eyes turning to Brown I saw the same in Jimin when he sucked my neck without showing mercy. My heart beat fast in fear.

Y/n : Thank you for your help and i have to leave now *smiles*
*i smiled at him as I was in a hurry to leave his room but I stop when I heard his deep raspy voice. *