EPISODE : 33

PREVIOUSLY :

You finally tapped all his  wounds and made him lay down on your bed and covered him with a duvet and he already drifted to sleep..

PRESENT :

The whole night Ye Jin looked after Hyun and tried her best not to sleep.. But before the first ray of light could enter the room Ye Jin was found sleeping on the chair next to the bed where Hyun was sleeping.. Soon Hyun woke up and saw her sleeping while sitting beside the bed..  Hyun was so mesmerized by Ye Jin's beauty that he stared at her like a fool and admired her like there is no tomorrow.. And he couldn't control himself to not to touch her face while she was sleeping..

He softly took his right hand towards her face and slowly caressed her face with the knuckle of this index finger so that she doesn't wake up..

Hyun POV :

I can't believe that I fell for a human..

I saw her waking up.. She got surprised when she saw me awake..

Ye Jin : How are you feeling now??

Hyun : Much better than before..

But suddenly I can smell her blood, I can feel myself turning into a vampire, I quickly pulled her and hovered above her..

Ye Jin : W-What are y-you d-doing??

AUTHOR I POV :

He didn't reply to her but only tilted her head to a side and bit her neck making her scream.. She tried to push him but he pinned her hands over her head and started to suck more blood from her neck..

Ye Jin : p-please stop *sobs* it h-hurts

Tears rolled down her face, she lost all her strength and she fainted.. He finally pulled himself from her and wiped his lips..

Hyun : A Royal Blooded Human..??

Hyun : How did this happened??

Suddenly he heard someone coming, so he quickly covered her with the blanket and he escaped from the window..

Hyun : *sighs* A human in vampire world

Hyun : *sighs* A human in vampire world.. With Royal Blood..?!

He runs his finger through his hair in confusion..

Hyun : I have to find it..!!

-------------FEW DAYS LATER--------------

Ye Jin : Who is that?? How did he drink my blood and why??

Many questions were roaming around in my head as she didn't have any idea, she ran her finger tips on her neck as she can feel the bite mark..

Ye Jin POV :

But why my heart races when I see him, I never used to get close to any guy, I brought him home without telling unnie *sighs*.

Ye Jin : I shouldn't fall for an animal eho drinks a blood..

But she suddenly flinched when she saw him coming in through the window..

Ye Jin : Yahh..!! Get the hell out..!! *she said while closing the window but still he came inside.*

Hyun : Yahh..!! Are you out of your mind?! Why are you pushing me??

Ye Jin : Didn't you bite me that day.. And you even suck my blood that day.. Didn't you??

Hyun : Yeah.. Then what do you expect from a vampire?? To donate blood??

Her eyes widened.. She can't believe that a vampire was standing in front of her..

Ye Jin : Stop.. Don't try to fool me..

He suddenly pinned her to the wall.. His eyes turned wine red and she looked at him with scared puppy eyes..

Hyun : I'M A VAMPIRE.. VAMPIRE PRINCE.. *whispers*

Hyun : You know what we kill humans if we see them in our place..

Hyun : But you took me to your room and treated me.. Do you think it's a good idea to let a stranger with you in your room with..??

Ye Jin : But you asked me to take you with me..

Hyun : *sighs* It's because I wanted to find where you are living.. Do you even know how dangerous it is to stay at Vampire's place..??

Ye Jin : Why you want me to know that??

Hyun : It's because I can't stop thinking about you..

Ye Jin : W-What?!

Hyun : I know we aren't allowed to love humans but I can't help..

Hyun : I love you Ye Jin-ah..

Ye Jin : Should I love you back??

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕