EPISODE : 36

PREVIOUSLY :

Taehyung : Let's not waste our time and find y/n.. We found out y/n's location.. Let's just hurry up or we can search her by her blood..

PRESENT :

~~TIME PASSED~~

~~TIME PASSED~~

Sehun : Show me the most beautiful wedding dress.. It should be perfect for her..

Staff : Yes Sir, Ma'am.. Please come with me..

You followed the staff and she showed you the dress.. But you weren't listening to her..

Y/n POV :

They must bs searching for me..?? But they have to save Ajumma.. Do they know that I'm kidnapped..??

Staff : Ma'am..??

Author I POV :

You flinched at her voice.. She noticed your pale and sad face..

Y/n : S-Show me the dress..

Staff : .... H-here..

She gave you the dress and you went to try it..

You wore the dress and looked at yourself in the mirror.. Tears started to form in your eyes..

You flinched when you heard Sehun's voice.. You quickly wiped your tears and went out to show your dress..

Sehun checked you out from head to toe but you didn't look at him.. He looked at you got a minute and signalled the staff to get out and leave them alone..

He took his steps towards you but you you looked away from him totally ignoring him.. Which made him angry..

Sehun : *chuckles* Thinking that they will cone and take you with them?!

You looked at him blankly.. There was no expression in your face.. A complete emotionless and pale face..

Y/n : I don't think if they come to save me.. But I'm sure that they will craving to kill you and that fucking slut..

His right palm landed on your right palm  making you lose your balance and fall down.. You fell on your knees, tears started to escape from your eyes..

You let your a high pitched scream when he pulled you up by your hair.. He looked at you and smirked..

Sehun : Let me kill them first, and thenI will let you suffer day by day.. I won't kill you honey.. *smirk*.

Sehun : Because I want to have you Every single day.. *smirk* I love my honey very much.. *he said while gripping harder on your hair*..

Tears of rage were filled in your eyes.. Suddenly Sehun started to feel dizzy making you let out a evil smirk..

Y/n : Ohh.. Honey what happened?? Feeling dizzy?? *you said showing fake concern*.

He fell on his knees and started to cough blood.. You quickly dragged him by his leg and locked him in the dressing room..

Y/n : Honey don't worry.. It's just poison.. Let's meet in hell.. *innocent smile*..

You quickly went to the other dressing room to change your dress..

You took quick and large steps.. You looked at the staff bit she was busy with the other customers.. Ypu quickly went out of the bridal shop..

You started to run as fast as you can

You started to run as fast as you can.. And you noticed that it's already getting darker.. You didn't know where you are running.. But still you didn't stop..

You stopped running as sweats were dripping from your forehead.. There was no more energy left in your body and your heart was beating crazily because of running..

You wanted water as your throat went dry.. Your steps became heavy and slow but suddenly someone pulled you inside the alley..

The grip was hard on your wrist that it left a bruise.. You tried to look at the person.. But it was all covered..

Y/n : L-Leave me

Y/n : L-Leave me.. *I said while jerking his hand*.

Y/n : Excuse me sir what's wrong wi--

You stopped your words..As his hands caressed your red cheeks and he wiped the blood from your lips which you didn't notice..

He noticed the pale and weak figure of yours.. He started to remove his cap and mask.. A weak smile formed on your face seeing the person in front of you..

Tears started to flow from your eyes uncontrollably.. Your words got stuck in your throat, his eyes were shining as tears started to form in his eyes..

Jimin : M-Missed m-me P-Princess?!

You quickly hugged him and started to cry on his chest

You quickly hugged him and started to cry on his chest.. He caressed your back.. You calmed down but you were a crying mess..

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕