EPISODE : 32

PREVIOUSLY :

Hyeon : I haven't seen a mom like you, you just wanted Ye Jin to be settled but me to be a slut..

PRESENT :

Hyeon : I want to live my life with a well worthy vampire.. Living like a princess for a Royal vampire..

Mom : You will never get this.. You just wanted to enjoy the worth.. But Ye Jin is not like you at all.. She deserves to be a princess of a Royal Vampire..

Hyeon : Oh but only you and I know that Ye Jin is Royal blooded.. *she said while approaching her mother with a sinister smirk on her face*.

Mom : What do you mean?? *she said while taking her steps back but she stopped when her back hot the wall *.

Hyeon : What I mean is this mom.. I'M HERE TO KILL YOU OLD LADY..!! *she said while stabbing a knife which was coated with a layer of poison.. Which can kill a Royal blooded vampire easily..*

Hyeon : I want to be with the prince.. *she said while stabbing her mom again and again.. Making her mom to cough out blood. *

Mom : You w-will n-never get w-what you w-want..!!

The mom died while leaning against Hyeon.. She pushed her mom and kicked her.. She smirked as she is going to fake herself as a Royal blooded vampire..

---------------BACK TO PRESENT---------------

Hyeon : I won't let Hyun Bin to know about Ye Jin.. I want him to be mine..

Hyun Bin : Ahh

Hyun Bin : Ahh.. I want to see that girl..!!

Ajumma : Which g-girl?! *She asked with her widened eyes*.

Hyun Bin : *sighs* You are here.. Ahh Ajumma.. I won't die if I don't get married..!!

He said and left the room as he really get annoyed when this marriage stuff comes up.

Hyun POV :

I was walking through the same path where I met the girl.. I didn't expect to think about a girl.. *sighs* but suddenly..

AUTHOR I POV :

A long and a sharp arrow stabbed him from behind.. He quickly looked back as he knew very well that other local vampires are trying to kill him.. Because of his well known name and worth..

Some vampires qre not happy to live under him, so they started to attack him as he tries to another step.. Another arrow came in contact to his chest..

He lost his power because he didn't drink any blood for a weak.. His vision stated to get blurry and he fell unconscious on his back..

---FEW MINUTES LATER---

Ye Jin : Eat healthy babies.. *smiles*

I fed the bread which I brought for the birds.. A smile formed on my lips as I saw the birds eating it happily..

Ye Jin : I have to go home before unnie come back..

Suddenly I heard a groan I looked around.. My eyes widened when I saw a guy unconscious.. I ran to him and a huge gasp left my mouth.. When I saw him..

Ye Jin : Y-You?? *I said while bending to his level.. I saw him bleeding and he looked really pale*.

Ye Jin : I will call for help..!!

I was about to run but I saw him opening his eyes..

Hyun : Take me with you..!!

Ye Jin : B-But O-Okay..!!

I slowly made him to lean on a tree as I saw an arrow being stuck at his chest.. A huge sigh left from my mouth..

Ye Jin : It will hurt..

I said and pulled the arrow from his chest.. I saw blood oozing out from his wound.. So I tore the hem of my skirt and tied his wound..

I slowly make him to mean on my back and i lifted him up..

Ye Jin : *groan* you g-gonna break my backbone for sure *sighs*.

Ye Jin was treating his wound..

Ye Jin : It will hurt for sometime..

After Ye Jin done treating his wound..

Ye Jin : Say ahh..

Hyun : ...

Ye Jin : ahh..

Hyun : Ah..

And Ye Jin put a mouth dissolving tablet in his mouth..

Ye Jin : I can't believe I brought an unknown guy to my house..

Ye Jin : Get well and go back soon..

Hyun : Thank you *mumble*

You finally tapped all his  wounds and made him lay down on your bed and covered him with a duvet and he already drifted to sleep..

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕